Muppet Fanart!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/SoftRains/awdouble.jpg

This drawing was inspired by some sort of random happiness I was feeling. I felt rather toasty when I finished this art picture. It is only a picture of Beaker and Bunsen looking at a picture of Beaker and him posing in front of the camera. Well--Beaker getting electrified in some bubble force thing I guess posing does not put it. X3 They seem like best friends I mean it is very much obvious they are so. So I found them suitable for the picture. :3

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Nice, at least going by the text descript as I can't see pics posted.
Wondering if you're talented in drawing both Muppet humanoid and animal characters, as well as humans too, since I'm in need of an artist/drawer/illustrator to bring my counting creatures to 2D life.

Thanks for sharing this neat piece of artwork with us.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I can. I will show you a gallery if you'd like. :smile:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51475770/?qo=10&q=by:disneyfr33k&qh=sort:time+-in:scraps

Here is my best art. On requests I do high quality drawings so feel free to have me as a potential artist for your characters.

I hope you can see this image.

If you see my other pictures in the gallery as 'crude' do not worry. Those were lazy doodles but if you see any detailed ones those are my best. Send me a description of your characters in PM or perhaps on here. I will be happy to draw up some! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. Unfortunately, I can't see pics posted on a computer or TV screen due to my blind batty eyes. Not fully blind, just to the point mentioned above.

Will probably send you the descript of the character I want first and foremost, along with asking some forum friends for comparisons between your work and the other person I sent it to just ow.
Hope this is OK and have a good night.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thanks Prawn! :smile:

No problem Count. <3 I am glad to assist. X3 It is ok. ^_^

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Mayhaps visiting Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Visuals thread would inspire you to come up with your own art work. He's come up with some real winners in the past few seasons, check 'em out should you get the chance.