Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
LEYLA! Get back here and give us more story! PLEASE?????????????????

...Oh shame on me, I forgot to say it in my last post. I'll say it twice then. MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!! MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok! It's amazing! Every pun, play on words, double meaning, repetition, assonance and alliteration is amazing. The storyline, with the 24 hour show, Gonzo's accident, Kermit going away, Piggy -need I say more? -, the other Nurse Janice...amazing.

Actually, yes I do need to say more about Piggy. It was amazing to see the Muppets and her Kermit relationship for her POV. That's not something we get every day.

The breakfast eating the plate. Wow.

Chickens painted purple? Perfect.

Czech (sp?) cheques...amazing.

The Beauregard line...I forget what now...wonderfull.

The SNOWTHES! I so should have expected that, and so didn't!

Every every every thing so far has been beautiful and amazing, and the next chapter is definatly "Something worth waiting for."

Leyla

Reaction score
I'm having a good day. Beau likes my story and Lisa's nagging me! Whee, that's fun!

*Must resist urge to nag Lisa in return though I desperately want to.*

*Nags Beau instead.*

Poke. Poke. I loved Visions, and am dying for the sequel I think you mentioned... unless I'm imagining things again. And I also seem to remember something about Scooter being in peril...

Anyway, sooo glad you like it so far... I will get to the reason for that title eventually and the Snowths snuck up on me to as I was pondering what the tune for Bahama Mama might be. Scary things. :wink: Thank you, thank you, thank you, and to everyone, thank you thank you, and I'm gonna get cracking on the next part right now. Can't delay with the nagging queen back in full force. (Love ya, Lisa!)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I was all excited because I saw you had posted, but it was not more story. *bummed* More story! MORE STORY!

P.S. Corrected my dumb mistake in "Advice on writing fan fiction." Sorry, sorry, and how-stupid-was-I sorry!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Ru... We'll forgive you, if you post more of your own story that is.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Leyla, no, no, no, you got that all wrong. I don't like the story. I love the story! Actually, I love your writing style!

As for my Vision's story, for which I have either three or four sequels, all depending on how far I go with each installment...see, I keep getting ahead of myself and writing the Robin-fights-for-freedom installment rather than the Piggy-fights-for-love installment... See, there's this huge, huge, huge love-triangle in Piggy-fights-for-love installment but only a few more characters appear...whereas in the Robin-fights-for-freedom installment there are lots and lots of loverly characters including Robin, Pete, Johnny, Sal, Scooter...

As for the Scooter story...ahh...vell...um...it's all in here. *taps head*

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Glares> As long as it gets all out here...

But this isn't your thread. You're not the one I should be nagging here.

LEY-LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! <Prepares to load penguin cannon> Don't think I've forgotten how to fire one of these things! STORY! NOW! MORE! PLEASE! MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*hands Lisa a muffin*

So, am I right or am I right? Leyla makes fantastic word choices. Do you think she does it conciously?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Puts muffin in mouth, aims cannon>

Mmmfuh eee uh. N-mmm ffnuh mm n mmn. (Translation: Of course she does. I love raving about her diction.) <Bites half the muffin, swallows it, takes the other half out of mouth- er, away from mouth, that part never really got in...> But I don't know if it's concious or not. It's perfect, though, I mean it fits the Muppet, um... attitude perfectly.

Beauregard

Reaction score
We should ask her...maybe her diction comes from a 'diction'ary...or a theosaurous...or a darn good mind.