Muppet Fanfic: Something worth waiting for

Leyla

Reaction score

Oh my goodness. Well... erm... what to say to this now. (If only I could stop blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl.)

*Hugs Beau and Lisa ferociously*

Oh, thank you both! You've made my day... and won me over. I'm writing like a maniac and I'll have it up tonight even if it kills me, which it won't, so don't panic. I can't die now, I have stories to wait for!

Oh, I'm so excited about those sequels, Beau! It's such a great concept and so interesting, and absolutely breaks my heart... which actually, is what Lisa does to me too, so there you go.

I'm just gonna go ahead and grab a muffin before the penguins start flying at my head. Yum. I'm glad you like my diction and word choices. I'm a bit (cough) obsessed with words. I like them, and often I'll smile when someone uses a particularly interesting word. To some extent then, yeah, it's deliberate, but boy it's nice to know I'm sucessful. I just try to picture the characters talking, hear it in my head... if I can, then the sentence stays, if I can't, I fidget with it until I like it, or I rewrite it entirely.

I sometimes use the online thesaurus or a dictionary to make sure a word means what I think it means, but not very often 'cause I get bogged down.

There you go, all my secrets. Aren't I exciting and mysterious? :wink:

P.S. A theosaurous sounds like a particularly grammatical dinosaur.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Giggles> It does, doesn't it? Hey what's a synonym for "Thesaurus"?

Now WRITE, girl, WRITE!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*taps fingers*

*taps head*

*tapdances*

Write!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Accidentally tilts cannon upwards, and then moves out of the way...

*Muffins and penguins rain down upon the heads of Bo and Lisa, reminiscent of biblical plagues.
*Pops back in... Now get back to your own stories and post updates you two!
Or that's just the start of your woes.

Leyla, don't worry, won't shower you, you just said you'd update.
...Unless you don't...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Rains penguins on Bo's head... Go write yourself. How dare you tease us with a Visions 2 and not even get things started.

*Showers Lisa with muffins. And you, get that Flippersteps going again... Do you know how long we've been waiting? Of course you do, that's beside the point.
Now write, or be doomed!!

Nice job Uncle D.
UD: I try.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I'M WORKING ON IT! See, my notebook is right here in front of me, and it's open, and the pen is right there!

....<discreetly uncaps pen>....

Seriously, though, I'm still catching up on things like... cleaning my room. But I did work on it a little last night, and I will more tonight! Promise!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just so long as you post it... Soon-ish.
And hopefully, help me out with a couple things like that surprise that maybe Prawny told you about?

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh, Ed, my hero! Thanks for saving me with your right hand and threatening me with your left! :wink:

Who can forget the biblical plagues of penguins and muffins which God rained upon Mount Sinai when Moses was a bit slow with showing off the Ten Comandments? (Not to offend anyone!)

Lisa, you're killing me, and the only pleasure I have left is that perhaps I'm giving you some tiny taste of your own medicine.

Beau, you dance divinely.

Is coming, Is coming! Have two hands only!

Oh, here, have a taste: "Bring back culture to the world through judicious use of hamster-powered threshers!"

See what you're waiting for?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Howls in pain>

You twist the knife I didn't even know you had in me!

So THAT'S the way we're playing, huh? Well in that case, I'll show you what YOU'RE waiting for!

...In my thread. <Smiles and vanishes>