Muppet fans should check out this new show

chkenparm

Reaction score
There is a new show that I think would appeal to Muppet fans. It is called The Incredible Thing of Will and Jay. It's only on the web right now but you can download full length dvd quality episodes. The website is www.willandjay.com . I think its hilarious, what does everyone else think? !:eek:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
chkenparm said:
I think its hilarious, what does everyone else think? !:eek:
I think it's yours so you're hardly an impartial judge! :stick_out_tongue:

Seriously though, it's great to see someone else trying to do a series on the web but honestly 200+ mb downloads? :eek: indeed!

:wink:

chkenparm

Reaction score
not bad

for good quality its not a bad size, i'd rather download a bigger file and have it look really good. My friend told me to download it and I got the whole thing from the website in about 15 minutes.

chkenparm

Reaction score
new page

there is a new page where you can watch clips from the show almost instantly, and there are smaller file size downloads available too. now there is no excuse to love Will and Jay!!!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
I think before anyone goes on there should be some kind of warning about this show NOT being for kids! I was a little startled by the language. I'm not offended, I just wasn't ready. OK. I'm ready now. Pretty funny!

Smy Guiley

Reaction score
The puppet stuff kinda reminds me of a show (now off the air, unfortunately) here in Canada called "Internet Slutts". This was such a daring adult puppet type thing and very funny. I only have 5 episodes of this show and I have a feeling there are close to 20. I've mentioned it on the forum before, but had nothing to compare it to. Also, for some reason, their website is still running even though the show is not....it's www.wallyandmurk.com if anyone wants to compare them. Again, let me warn about content and language.

eric