1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet fans, who's hot?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by BoyRaisin2, Apr 14, 2003.

1. BoyRaisin2 Active Member

As Muppet fans, we keep hearing about attractions to Muppeteers like Bill Barretta and Noel MacNeal and attractions to Muppets like Janice and Mokey (you know who YOU are). And yes, I admit that I think Miss Piggy would look negged. Saw an attractive picture of her on ToughPigs a few weeks ago, but that's another story.

But, as for real people and celebrities, who do you all think looks good? Y'know, who's hot, who's pretty, who's handsome, beautiful, etc.? Not trying to be sexist or anything, but who just looks good?

My answer, Gwen Stefani. I see her in No Doubt's "Hey Baby" video and at the Grammys and many other appearances, and she "strikes my fancy." My desktop wallpaper is always either the Muppets or Gwen, and currently she's the one.
  2. Ernie101 Active Member

I say Mandy Moore ! Carmen Electra or Aria Giovanni
  3. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Clay Aiken! He's the most gorgeous celebrity of my generation I've ever seen! :flirt:
    Erin
  4. Danielle New Member

My ''List of Five:''
    1. KEANU REEVES :flirt: *sigh*
    2. Tobey Maguire (since pleasantville, I'm not one of those who jumped on the spiderman bandwagon...)
    3. Matt Damon
    4. Edward Norton
    5. Billy Jo Armstrong from Greenday *swoon*

:smirk::excited:
  5. ryhoyarbie Active Member

beyonce knowles looks pretty

ryan
  6. Super Scooter New Member

Rachael Leigh Cook

:flirt:

*sigh*

I need a life if I'm going to start posting on threads like this! LOL!:)

Really!

I need!
  7. Boober_Baby New Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah! He's my number one. I dunno, there's something about him. He's so average... yet so hot!

And also Anthony Kiedis of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Sure, he's like 40 now... but da-ah-mn! He's just... too fine.

^_^ Debo
  8. electricmayhem New Member

Oh totally!! Did you see 25th Hour?? If not, do so immediately!!!

My favorites though are:
    Orlando Bloom
    Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver from the Harry Potter movies)

In addition to Edward, I'd have to add Ewan McGreggor, Hugh Grant, Jude Law (basically everyone on this months Vanity Fair!), Joesph Fiennes to my list of very attractive men.

:flirt:
  9. Zack the Dog Active Member

Dom DeLuise...... I'M KIDDING!!!!!! :zany:

Zack)Rowlf the, we should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.
  10. sarah_yzma Active Member

ok other than bill and superscooter????

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

call back later....

Sarah
  11. Manda:-D New Member

Orlando Bloom
    Clark from Smallville....(I cannot remember anyone's names!!!!)
  12. Danielle New Member

Edward Norton is so great b/c of his voice, it's the first thing I go for... note matt damon, keaunu reeves, tobey macguire, and billy joe... wait, that's the entire list... well, goes to show, lol
  13. EmmyMik New Member

Word!

(you have no idea how much my friends tease me every time we watch the movies or even discuss the books)

In addition to Sean (and Bill, of course) there are...

Kyle Farnsworth (baseball player)
    George Eads (I really want to borrow him!)
    Eric Szmanda (I'd like to borrow him too!)
  14. Cantus Rock New Member

I am not really into many celebs, but there are a few. Unfortunately more than a few are losing their hair-lines. :cry:

1) Natalie Portman
    2) Christina Ricci
    3) Shirley Manson (of the band Garbage)
    4) Agent M (of the band Tsunami Bomb)
    5) Janet Leigh (in her prime)

...and that's about it as far as famous people go. :)

-Matt
  15. BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Who else do I like? Right now, Salma Hayek, Halle Berry, and sometimes Michelle Branch. MTV VJ La La is pretty cute too.
  16. electricmayhem New Member

Tom Welling I believe:)

Isn't his accent the best thing ever??? My problem is that my friend competes with me for who likes him more:) (I think I win);)

My roomate loves Garbage and Shirley is one of her all time favorite people. I think she would think you have good taste:)
  17. Cantus Rock New Member

Not only that, but I taste good too! LoL

and being newly single and all, I might have to go back to my old MC crooning...:(

-Matt
  18. electricmayhem New Member

Oh no! :( I'm sorry Matt:( What happened?:concern:
  19. Cantus Rock New Member

Kristin - do you have AIM? if so, lemme know your name and I'll IM you. I'd like to talk to you anyway...

-Matt
  20. electricmayhem New Member

Yeah, its moose erwitt
    add away!