Muppet fans, who's hot?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Isn't his accent the best thing ever??? My problem is that my friend competes with me for who likes him more:smile: (I think I win):wink:
See, I don't have this problem.

Sean's all mine!

:smile:

:flirt:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I dunno...I added the name and its not coming up as online, and I tried to send an IM and it said "User not available." I think I have your email address in my ComplexEvolve account still, so I'll email you my name, and if you'll do me the honors of IMing me, we can talk some. :smile:

-Matt

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem

My favorites though are:
Orlando Bloom
Sean Biggerstaff (Oliver from the Harry Potter movies)

:flirt:
Ooh, those are both great ones. I've spent my share of time drooling over Orlando in elf garb (though without it the magic is gone for me :confused: ), and I'd forgotten about Oliver, but good Lord yes! I kept looking forward to the Quidditch scenes in hopes that he'd say something. A Scottish accent never hurts, though... My brother makes fun of me when we watch Harry Potter. I can't help it if I've got a thing for "hot Scottish guys"! :flirt:
Erin

Danielle

Reaction score
Nope, you guys are sadly mistaken... I COMPLETELY forgot about Sean, he's taking Billy Joe's place on the list... oooh, his voice *dreamy sigh* :flirt:

And I win him, too, b/c I even signed the petition to cast him in the third movie... they wrote him out of the movie :frown:

If you want I can find the URL for it, it's on PetionsOnline

:smirk::excited: