Muppet Fantasies

Muppet Man

Reaction score
My Muppet fantasy is to be in The Muppet Movie screening room watching the movie with The Muppets. It is a double feature. When Animal yells "Go home! Go home!" at the end of the movie, the Swedish Chef rolls The Great Muppet Caper and everyone stays! What is your Muppet fantasy?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*bites lip*

There are so many ways I could take that question...

*ends biting lip*

Ok, seriously, my Muppet Fantasy would be to have dinner with the Muppets, in the boarding house, kinda like the breakfast in MFS when Clifford says, "Talk about wholegrain and nuts..."

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Okay, I'll answer the question.

... which one do you want to hear about first?

Seriously, though. Some- scratch that- MOST of my recent fantasies involve a crossover between the Muppets and several cartoon/movie/video game characters. I can only say this much about it: Ron Stoppable has a crush on a particular Muppet female, but he fails to realize that she is already taken. Of course, Ron's told that before he (eventually) tells the female Muppet that he has a crush on her.

Cookie to whoever can guess the Muppet girl's name.

Muppet Man

Reaction score
Okay, I'll answer the question.

... which one do you want to hear about first?

Seriously, though. Some- scratch that- MOST of my recent fantasies involve a crossover between the Muppets and several cartoon/movie/video game characters. I can only say this much about it: Ron Stoppable has a crush on a particular Muppet female, but he fails to realize that she is already taken. Of course, Ron's told that before he (eventually) tells the female Muppet that he has a crush on her.

Cookie to whoever can guess the Muppet girl's name.
Is her name Janice?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
To be an actual preformer for the muppets.
that and to have lips come back to the band, with a voice

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Colbynfriends said:
that and to have lips come back to the band, with a voice
Huh, funny, my fantasy is to have lips... I don't right now ya see and... oh, sorry.

My Muppet fantasy would be to sing with Gonzo or Kermit or Rowlf or any Muppet. Also to write a script for a Muppet movie or special or something... or to have--oh c'mon, anything that involves me and the Muppets would be incredible!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I feel the same way, Prawnie. All of us do. *to a crowd* Am I right? If so, can I hear an "Amen"?