Muppet Feature Film FanIdea

street5000

Reaction score
My name's Sean (aka street5000). I'm 18 years old, and I've got autism. I was just thinking about my idea for a theatrical Muppet feature film. I don't know what to call it though, but it's about Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Fozzie Bear, Pepe, Animal, and the rest of the Muppets being recruited by the FBI in Washington, DC trying to stop the evil Doc Hopper, Jr (son of French Fried Frog Legs owner Doc Hopper) and the evil Nicky Holiday, Jr (son of jewel thief Nicky Holiday) from taking over the world. Sam the Eagle is the President of the United States, so that when Nicky and Doc try to take over the world, they can destroy the White House in Washington, DC with a laser beam. It's like an Austin Powers spy comedy film, but it's for the entire family, and it's Rated G (despite the explosives, like in Inspector Gadget 2 with French Stewart). Also, a lot of celebrity cameos are in this film. So what do you think?

Thanks,
street5000

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My name's Sean (aka street5000). I'm 18 years old, and I've got autism. I was just thinking about my idea for a theatrical Muppet feature film. I don't know what to call it though, but it's about Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rizzo, Fozzie Bear, Pepe, Animal, and the rest of the Muppets being recruited by the FBI in Washington, DC trying to stop the evil Doc Hopper, Jr (son of French Fried Frog Legs owner Doc Hopper) and the evil Nicky Holiday, Jr (son of jewel thief Nicky Holiday) from taking over the world. Sam the Eagle is the President of the United States, so that when Nicky and Doc try to take over the world, they can destroy the White House in Washington, DC with a laser beam. It's like an Austin Powers spy comedy film, but it's for the entire family, and it's Rated G (despite the explosives, like in Inspector Gadget 2 with French Stewart). Also, a lot of celebrity cameos are in this film. So what do you think?

Thanks,
street5000
I like it. The Muppets still get to be themselves but in a plot to save the world. That's terrific! Maybe Link and Strangepork could be working for NASA alongside Bunsen and Beaker. Welcome to the forum.