Muppet Figure Customization?

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Luke brought up a good question in one of the other threads. He asked if any of us have plans to customize any of the new figures. So I figured I'd get the ball rolling.

Kermit: I thought about popping off his head and sculpting a new one based on the Swamp Years puppet.

Kermit Tux: I plan on painting one of these to reflect the "Manhattan Melodies" silver and purple costumes that they use at the end of MTM. In fact I plan to do this with most of "tux" versions of the characters.

Piggy Exclusive: I'm going to ad some fabric and paint her up like her classic Muppet Show costume.

And finally I'm going to start the "Muppet Nativity" that I've been designing for the past few years. Originally I was going to sculpt these from scratch, but Palisades has made my job alot easier.

-Artie

Kedrick

Reaction score
I was planning on doing a "Cleopigtra" and a "Wonder Pig" (from the Lynda Carter/Superhero Scooter episode) w/ the EB Piggy.

Clint

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'd love to see all these, especially the Wonder Pig! Be sure to post pics!

Thog

Reaction score
I'm planning on taking my table soccer game and taking the men off the rods that you turn to make them kick the ball, and drilling holes in the sides of my muppets so I can place them on insted. That way I can have muppet soccer action. Of course Piggy is going to be both of the goals (one reg and the other exclusive)....who else would be wide enough to block the balls?

Dan

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan,

Neat idea with the soccer table! How many figs do you think you'll need total to do it? Will you have the same characters in each row or mix and match?

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Man, a Muppets foose ball table would be so awesome!

But aren't Dr.Teeth, Fozzie, & Rowlf all actually wider than Piggy (in figure form, at least)??

beaker

Reaction score
Muppet Fooze BAll! Wow luke, you manage to astound me again man! love that idea!!!

I myself would love to somehow remake a pinball gam einto a muppet pinball. as far as customizations, I was thinking of repainting Bunsen, Beaker, and Janice into Matrix repaints for my own 'The Meeptrix' parody. heh