1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet figure photo contest

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by John Steffens, Jul 12, 2002.

1. John Steffens

John Steffens New Member

I was thinking, maybe we can have a monthly or a seasonal(holidays only?) or just funny situations or maybe subjects mentioned/voted on, photo comic contest
    Maybe some people know what I'm talking about, kinda like what Sims webpage does every now and then.
    Where you have continous photos making a comic or story, using your muppet figures, playets, accerories ONLY.

Of course, it will get better as soon as there are more figures and such things released.

Either have dialogue at the bottom, or I think there are some photo programs that have word bubbles/thoughts.

any interests in this???
    Could be alot of fun.
    And of course it should be keep in the boundries of clean humor.:)

Maybe the first contest be

"Muppet Labs"- using Beaker, Bunsen, Piggy, Kermit, Dr. teeth and the variants..create the most whimsical lab moment!
  2. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

Make up your mind....
    Do you want us to have fun, or keep it clean?
    -- c'mon somebody was gonna say it.
  3. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

I'd be happy to host the photos on a fan friday...still have to get the bald stuff up Jim!
  4. matleo

matleo Active Member

I have a great photo I've been dying to take and send you Ken. if I get a chance this afternoon I will. Should I send it to yourwork e-mail or is it still a little screwy?

--Matt
  5. ResidentLilly

Send it to both...be on the safe side...
  6. John Steffens

John Steffens New Member

Would it be better to put the photos on a personal web page of ours?
  7. Kermie Lover

Kermie Lover New Member

Reply to Uncle Duke on Steffen's Idea

Uncle Duke- I so totally agree about the only 'clean' humor thing with the fan pics. This is a page that is probably mostly visted by the teen to adult crowd. I don't think there would be any problem with getting a little naughty within certain boundaries, if the pics are a little too naughty, the webmasters/supervisors can just send them back with a polite note of objection. Now let's see some naughty and sexy Kermie poses:p Hee! Hee!
  8. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

once i get some muppet action figures,i am going to re-enact some skits from the muppet show:D
  9. Kermie Lover

Kermie Lover New Member

"Behind the Muppet Show"

You know what I'd think would be really funny? A parody of that "Behind the Music" show, how 'bout "Behind the Muppet Show"!

Gonzo: I can't even recall just how many times I turned to the cold comfort of crack when I feared rejection. If it wasn't for Camilla,(dramatic pause) I probably wouldn't be here today.

Kermit: Yes, that was a very hard time for Gonzo and the entire Muppet family. It hurt very much to see him come in late to every taping with that terrible white powder hanging from the end of his nose. Not too many people know that longterm sinus irritation and swelling due to his little, er, problem, and not weirdo genetics are to blame for his super long schnoz.

(Camera cuts to Floyd Pepper)

Floyd: Wherever he got it from-it wasn't from me!(tossing up his hands) Honest!
  10. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

11. ResidentLilly

Oops, I forgot to tell Jim we were running that. The site has been so unreliable that I wasn't sure when it was going up. We try these Daily bits, that are far from Daily because of a Pees Poor server group that we are trying to replace. I would love to feature more fan related stuff on the site...but I haven't received much in the way of submissions or photos or anything. If you want to do it just let me know.
  12. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

13. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

I have a Great clean photo of my figs but it does bend one rule, other items rather then just the muppet fig line, i'd love to show it,but because i don't have a working scaner, as a matter fact also not knowing how to get the photo's on line anyways dosen't help, but with the permission of Ken i could send him the photo along with my money order for the IS Fozzie CC fig when the time comes:) i don't even care about not getting the photo back because i got doubles anyways. i could even send the photo sooner if that would be alright.