1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Figures in Australia?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by No1MuppetFan, Jun 14, 2002.

1. No1MuppetFan

No1MuppetFan Member

I have rang every retailer I can think of that might possibly sell the Muppet Figures and none of them know anything about them. I just want to clarify that I live in Australia so no one thinks I havn't been looking in EB. I have been waiting for these figures for ages, and I dont think it's fair that I go without my share of the Muppet figures.

So if anyone knows anything or could help me out, I will be very grateful. :D
  2. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

I'll see if we sold anything to Australia...if we didn't, I guarantee it wasn't because we didn't try. A lot of folks said no to buying the line.

Ken
  3. MikeHornPalisad

MikeHornPalisad New Member

4. tikithetoo

tikithetoo New Member