Muppet Figures in the UK

JOEJJOE

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I was wondering whether anybody can help?
As most US online stores are not shipping the new Muppet Figures to the UK, does anybody know the best place I can get them online? Both Amazon UK and ToysRus UK are not selling them!
Also, Is the long haired Miss Piggy only available to ebgames.com?and as they also dont ship to the UK does this mean that LH Miss Piggy is not going to be available to UK fans?

If anybody can help with my questions I'd really appreciate it .

Thanks
Joe

Dr_Bunsen

Reaction score
PLEASE could someone reply!!! I really want to buy these blighters but it seems I will have to wait until my trip to New York this December before I can. Can anyone let us Brits know, one way or another, whether we will be able to buy the figures in the UK.

Cheers

Dr_B

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hmm...did you try aisle sniper? As for the EB, if they do not ship to the UK you could try to hook up with a US buddy who can get you one in the states and send it to you.

Ken

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Figures for UK

I will have several cases. Let me know if your still looking for a set. My prices won't be as good at TRU or EB games but I will have some available if you interested. Mine will be in the $11 to $12 range.

Good luck in your search
Chad

Dr_Bunsen

Reaction score
:eek:

I have just checked scifiwarehouse and have found that to buy the first two series I will need to find over 159 pounds (not dollars!).

Does anyone want a kidney?

Dr_B

Luke

Reaction score
Scifiwarehouse are the biggest rip off on Earth, and don't have the best reputation either - it's possible you might find them at the 'Foridden Planet' shops, both the companies have some relation - but they'd only be very slightly cheaper.

Probably might as well go via Ebay and pay surface mail shipping charges to make it cheap !

Dr_Bunsen

Reaction score
Cheers Luke,

Ill try the Tottenham Court Road branch of Forb Planet. I hope they do have them though. ON e-bay peeps are charging a fortune too.

Ray:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah, old thread but interesting. Scifiwarehouse ended up dropping their prices and taking all the exclusives. As well as that www.toonstogo.com in the UK also do a good deal. So things got a little better for the UK. Could still improve though