Muppet Film and TV References

ploobis

Reaction score
Today on Family Feud,the host (Richard Karn) asked a contestant during Fast Money: "Name a cartoon character with big ears." So the contestant answered "Kermit The Frog"!
Helloooo? Kermit has small ears!:rolleyes:
Kermit has no ears at all! :smile:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Today on Family Feud,the host (Richard Karn) asked a contestant during Fast Money: "Name a cartoon character with big ears." So the contestant answered "Kermit The Frog"!
Helloooo? Kermit has small ears!
LOL that's pretty funny, someone said Kermit, :smile:. Kermit doesn't have ears or teeth really, :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I swear wasn't there another time where Kermit had teeth? I think it was during the Vincent Price episode. I could be wrong, I've been known to be wrong before. But I never thought that Kermit had ears. Come to think of it, there are a lot of muppets that are missing facial features. Bunsen has no eyeballs, a few of them have no noses, some have no ears. But then again, I look too much into stuff.

Daniel

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
your right Daniel kermit had teeth in the Vincent Price episode of TMS (if you count fangs as teeth, which i do) and in a skit from SS kermit had ears, but only because grover put them on him.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's a rare Muppet babies reference from Tiny Toon Adventures. In the episode "Fairy Tales from the 90's" the "Bunnochio" segment, a collection of toys is seen at an advertisement used in the Acme Toys board room. One of the products is Slug Babies and you can see they bare a striking resemblance to Baby Kermit.

peyjenk

Reaction score
Kermit has no ears at all! :smile:
LOL that's pretty funny, someone said Kermit, :smile:. Kermit doesn't have ears or teeth really,

Uuuuh... how about the fact that Kermit isn't even a cartoon character?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So I was just watching "The Soup" on E! Television... and they were talking about some show on E! where Kermit and Fozzie were appearing and the host says, after the clip, "And now the interview will proceed to ask Kermit and Fozzie about the love-triangle with Miss Piggy, which has spawned the new E! reality show 'Fozzie Bear: It's Got a Hand in It!'"

:zany:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I see what you're saying although I consider puppetry a form of animation, myself.
Actually at the 1986 Academy Awards, Kermit and Scooter presented an Oscar for Best Animated Film, and they refered to themselves as animated characters. So I guess you could give them that label.

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my gosh that is to funny i love it so much , :rolleyes::insatiable: i love it though the person who gave that answer must have been nervous .