Muppet Film and TV References

muppet baby

Reaction score
Here's a rare Muppet babies reference from Tiny Toon Adventures. In the episode "Fairy Tales from the 90's" the "Bunnochio" segment, a collection of toys is seen at an advertisement used in the Acme Toys board room. One of the products is Slug Babies and you can see they bare a striking resemblance to Baby Kermit.
I love that so much to that is really funny expecally it being on tiny tunes that is really cute keke

Teheheman

Reaction score
My Name is Earl on Thursday had a reference to Ms Piggy when Joy was talking about this big pig that she caught and killed with an OD of pills lol. I can't remember the quote, but Ms Piggy was in the quote.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
My Name is Earl on Thursday had a reference to Ms Piggy when Joy was talking about this big pig that she caught and killed with an OD of pills lol. I can't remember the quote, but Ms Piggy was in the quote.

Daniel
Something about how Pigs are funny looking and make her laugh, and then she mentioned Porky, Petunia, and Miss Piggy...

Teheheman

Reaction score
That sounds about right. Just right before she finds out that pig is dead.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
There was a Sesame Street reference on the Office last night. Michael said that "When I discovered YouTube, I didn’t work for five days. I did nothing. I viewed ‘Cookie Monster sings Chocolate Rain’ about a thousand times." SOMEBODY should find that video.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Apparently, the computer game Homestar Ruiner (based off of Homestar Runner) has a sequence where Coach Z talks like the Swedish Chef.

beaker

Reaction score
NBC's The Office: Muppet References

Not sure about anyone else, but NBC's "The Office" is my absolute favorite show of the last few years; and I was pleasantly surprised to see how many Muppet references their continually are.

In one episode, Michael Scott the boss(Steve Carrel)
says he had to get all the Muppet show boxsets on Amazon.com, raving about how great the show is

Another episode had Andy playing the Rainbow Connection on his banjo to Pam the receptionist

In another episode, they talk about Muppet Babies and Jim mentions Animal from Muppet babies

Another has Michael Scott spending way too much time
watching Cookie Monster clips on youtube.

No Fraggle Rock references as of yet, but I have seen fraggle rock references in a number of tv shows and movies over the years.

Has there been Muppet references on some of your favorite shows?