1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppet Film and TV References

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by GuySmiley, Jun 1, 2002.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I forget which one but an episode of South Park showed Boober Fraggle with a knife through him. I don't watch the show that frequently and only watch clips that parody things I like so I don't know the episode title or anything.

2. Flaky Pudding

On Bob's Burgers, Linda referred to Gene as "my Muppet baby Bobby" when he dressed up like his dad

3. Flaky Pudding

I don't watch the show anymore but I remember an episode of Fred on YouTube, where Fred was going to see a horror film called Nightmare on Sesame Street, although in my opinion Nightmare on Elmo Street would've been funnier. Just saying, :p

4. Flaky Pudding

Bert and Ernie made a brief cameo in a book of wanted criminals when Daffy Duck got his handbag stolen on The Looney Tunes Show