Muppet Film and TV References

Davina

Reaction score
Tonight on Criminal Minds.. one of the characters made a little SS reference... she stated that her update on the crime info was "brought to you by the letter I... for icky..."

(this was right after one of the other characters quoted and cited Terry Pratchett, so was a double yay for me.. )

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw some of the cartoon George Shrinks today, and there was a reference to Kermit. There was a director, and she said something like "More touching then.. then... then" and the father injects and says "When Kermit finally reaches broadway?"

Katzi428

Reaction score
Tonight on GSN (Game Show Network) one of the hosts was doing a fake news report saying since Jon & Kate have split up ,other celebrities are following their lead.For example Kermit & Miss Piggy were splitting up & Kermit was going to write a new song called "It's Not Easy Losing Your Green (Especially To A Pig!)"

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
On tonight's episode of Eureka a prank war between Eureka's bowling team and their rivals from Area 51 resulted in the Eureka team getting their skin turned green. When someone jokingly said "That's a nice color." Carter replied "Yeah if you're a Muppet!"

Then later an argument (while they were still green) led to the line, "Bite me Kermit."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
On today's episode of Monster Buster Club on Disney XD, an alien named Moochie with destructive singing voice set up the tech needed to cast his voice and destroy the town/planet. Before warming up he said the lines: "It's time to start the music, it's time to light the lights." :smirk:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
MBC = animated series, four kids protect their town which was built by aliens for aliens from the galaxy's alien criminals and other outer-space baddies.