Muppet finger puppets

GPrime1

Reaction score
I stopped by the local Starbucks I work at today, and one of the employees I work with had just uncovered a couple boxes of Muppet finger puppets that come with those candy cane like things that they sell at Starbucks. These had just come in today, which is ironic since two weeks ago I began doing the chalkboard menu illustrations featuring Muppet characters (so far Beaker and Animal). Anyway, the three puppets we got were Kermit, Fozzie and Beaker. On the tag it says there will be three more, but I'm not sure who (although we could make some fairly good guesses).

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

Id be interested in those for a trade !

Could you get a picture ?

see ya

radionate

Reaction score
Woo Hoo!

I know someone who works at a Starbucks. She has strick orders to give me the details on these ASAP!

I just wish I had known someone who worked at Dairy Queen. :frown:

GPrime1

Reaction score
Hey Warrick - Absolutely, I'll have to wait until next week to get a digital cam, but I should be able to email them to you by Wednesday.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Starbucks...Starbucks, ya know they make jokes about them being all over the place but i can't think of one near me....wait! oh no, that's a Tim Hortens...umm, i know i've seen them, just not bike riding distance i guess:wink: :embarrassed:

Zack)Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah,Dog.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah i live in small town oklahoma and we don't even have a mcdonalds...so we don't have a starbucks

Sarah

GPrime1

Reaction score
Don't let McDonald's know there isn't one in your town, 'cause they'll sure to have one up in a matter of days if they find out!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I just wish I had known someone who worked at Dairy Queen. :frown:
My best friend and my sister once worked at a Dairy Queen, and so did Phoebe Buffay on "Friends". :crazy:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
My best friend and my sister once worked at a Dairy Queen, and so did Phoebe Buffay on "Friends". :crazy:
Uh....Byron, you don't KNOW her.

Really!

You don't!

Quit calling her!

:halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone know the date of the national relase? Theres a few starbucks near me, so I could get some... if I had money!