1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Muppet" Fleece at Discount at Ga Stage

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by officermom, Aug 29, 2002.

1. officermom

officermom New Member

For those of you in need of some "Muppet" fleece for your own puppet-making, Georgia Stage, Inc., has been offered a supply of lighter weight 9.5 oz. antron ("Muppet") fleece and is offering it for about $8 per yard.

Kathy (the Ga Stage contact) is a pleasure to work with and responds quickly to e-mail.

They do not have a minimum order but in order to take advantage of the special price, she needs to get orders for at least a total of 50 yards of fabric.

Contact her at info@gastage.com for more information, a total price quote including shipping, or to place an order.

Puppet-ually,

Melissa
  2. Boba Lynn

Boba Lynn Member

Will this lighter weight fleece work for Kermit?

Lynn
  3. gastage

gastage New Member

No Lighterweight Fleece

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that post was dated 2002. We only had the 9.5oz fleece because of a manufacturing problem at the mill. It has not happened since. Any questions about fleece can be answered if you email me at info@gastage.com

Best Regards,
    Kathy:)
  4. Boba Lynn

Boba Lynn Member

Boy,
    I'm batting a 1000 here arn't I? LOL!!

Lynn
  5. gastage

gastage New Member

:) :) :)

So Sorry!!

Kathy