Muppet Fossil Watch

Thog

Reaction score
The Muppet Show 25th ann. watch is up on the Fossil web site, for $105

Dan

DrGoshposh

Reaction score
Is that Animal at the "3" position? I recognize the others, but I can't quite tell who that character is. It almost looks like Grover.

Scott

Thog

Reaction score
It's animal, gonzo, fozzie, and miss piggy. They are the same as the patches that you can order. IMO the watch dosn't look like there was much thought put into it. I really don't think it is worth $105. $50 maby.

dan

EmmyMik

Reaction score
$105?

Yeesh!

If I wanted a Muppet watch so badly, I can go to Wal Mart, buy a green watch, and glue pictures of Kermit on there...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Man, I'm sorry, but that's just a rip-off...I mean, Fossil has done some AMAZING watches in their day, that I've drooled over...but ALL of the Kermit Collection ones from a few years ago were better than this one....and you could have probably bought all of them for what Fossil is charging for that bad boy.

Bad, BAD boy!

Quinnnnnnn

Thog

Reaction score
I had the pocket watch from the Kermit Collection. Here's a tip, make surer to take it out of your pocket before you wash your pants, or the watch won't work anymore. :frown: I'm still so mad that I did that.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Isn't this watch one in a series of watches? I like it, but you are right, not much to it. I like simple designs and this one elegantly integrates 5 characters into the face without cluttering it up and it looks mighty durable too. I'll put it on my Christmas list. Geez - a few weeks earlier and I could have gotten it for my birthday. Fossil just has bad timing...get it. I'll stop now.

Jackie

Reaction score
Remember when the Muppets gave away a FREE watch with the purchase of TMM and TGMC? I had that watch for a long long time...the green one. *sniff* i miss that free watch!

Grover2001

Reaction score
It isn't worth the price. No thought or imagination put into this one. Supposedly it's a series so maybe we can hope for better. How the mighty Fossil has fallen. Actually many of their recent collectible watches have been blah.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Being a Fossil Watch, maybe we can all hope that it will evolve into something better!:stick_out_tongue: