Muppet & Henson MIDIs

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any muppet midi files to share, I have a few but I just wanted to make sure that I had all the muppets & henson ones available.

Thanks,
Paul
:smile:

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
drspy00

Far as I know their's only The Muppet Show theme in "Midi" format

I've got it (somewhere) - I will have a look round on my hard drive. In the mean time you can try : tellytunes.com

Hope it helps

Thijs

Reaction score
I love MIDI's! I'll see if I can find some.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
drspy00

Far as I know their's only The Muppet Show theme in "Midi" format

I've got it (somewhere) - I will have a look round on my hard drive. In the mean time you can try : tellytunes.com

Hope it helps
I must have more than you then, I have the muppet show theme, fraggle rock, sesame street, rainbow connection, movin right along, some labyrinth ones, being green, love led us here from muppet treasure island. I have probably spelt most of these wrong but its only to let you know the henson songs that are available in midi format, I just wondered if there were any more?

Thanks again,
Paul

jediX

Reaction score
I sequence midi and have made a Muppet (well, its SS) punk cover of "I Don't Want To Live On The Moon" :wink:

Its up on my siteHERE in the music-->Lizard Alert section. (I used to have a band called Lizard Alert but we just split up a couple months ago. We ::were:: going to play that (I sequenced/wrote it) buuuut, yea.) :cool:

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Resurrecting an old thread ...

jediX said:
I sequence midi and have made a Muppet (well, its SS) punk cover of "I Don't Want To Live On The Moon" :wink: :
JediX, I love your "Moon" midi ... I have it on my cell phone right now. :smile:

drspy00 said:
I must have more than you then, I have the muppet show theme, fraggle rock, sesame street, rainbow connection, movin right along, some labyrinth ones, being green, love led us here from muppet treasure island. I have probably spelt most of these wrong but its only to let you know the henson songs that are available in midi format, I just wondered if there were any more?

Thanks again,
Paul
Paul, I'd love to get "Moving" and "Green" from you, if you still have them after all this time ...

jediX

Reaction score
Walker: I've also done "Sweet Vacation" from the Jim Henson Hour, as well...if you're interested.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jedix,

Please e-mail any of the Muppet MIDI's you have done. I'd like to check them out and possibly add some of them to our cards section.

jediX

Reaction score
If you don't mind having punk rock versions of Muppet music :wink:

Of course, I could always redo them into the original styles...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Walker Boh said:
Resurrecting an old thread ...

JediX, I love your "Moon" midi ... I have it on my cell phone right now. :smile:

Paul, I'd love to get "Moving" and "Green" from you, if you still have them after all this time ...
Sure! I will email them to you when I have time, I'm a bit busy these few days and I will have to find them for you. Remind me if you don't have them in a week or something just incase I forget. :smile: