1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Muppet History 101,” an Evening with Dave Goelz and Gonzo

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by DrmaticEmphasis, Dec 30, 2009.

1. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...A Muppet appearance close to me? *falls out of chair* *recovers* *gulps* Well I know what I'M doing on February 6th! Holy sweet mother of Mary Todd Lincoln... EPIC!
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Awesome! Prawnie, what an excellent opportunity to cover something really neat for the Mindset! I'm jealous!
  4. haakonsmary

haakonsmary Member

Is anyone who's attending going to be recording the Q&A session? I know a few of Dave's past Q&As with Gonzo have been put on YouTube, would be great if this one is too. :concern:
  5. theprawncracker

I'm planning to attempt to record it!
  6. DrmaticEmphasis

DrmaticEmphasis New Member

When I found this on the web, I just kept trying to think of excuses to go... but I really cant... expecially after driving 5 hours each way to go see Steve Whitmire, only a few weeks before.

sadness.
  7. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

lol I'm right on the MO border... I might actually meet Goelz and Gonzo...
  8. Telly

Telly Active Member

Nobody ever comes close to Fargo! Maybe I should move? :confused:
  9. haakonsmary

haakonsmary Member

Great, thanks! :D
  10. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Dude it'd be so cool to meet ya there!
  11. theprawncracker

Well I'll definitely be there! I'll PM you closer to the date of the presentation and we can talk about meeting up before or after. :D That would be very awesome!
  12. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Tell ya what, if there are some MC people that are gonna be there let's all try meeting up, if that's possible, and if others want to.
  13. Rugby

Rugby Member

Not everyone knows where St. Louis County is. There is one in Minnesota. Could you be more specific where this event is to take place?
  14. theprawncracker

St. Louis, Missouri.
  15. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

lol wow, I read it wrong... I thought it was in St. Louis, MO.
  16. theprawncracker

It is in St. Louis, MO. :p The link in the first post of this thread leads to a website called "St. Louis, MO Puppetry." You can't get much more sure that it's St. Louis, Missouri than that. ;)
  17. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

Im in Springfield, IL (90 minutes north of St Louis)! I am in St Louis at least once a month, so I will definitely BE THERE!:):concern:;)
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Okay...I do have to ask you...Are you a Simpson?
  19. jlounagy

jlounagy New Member

I'm new to the forum, but have been a fan of Muppet Central for some time....
    I'm a St. Louis native, and know a lot about the area.
    The event is at the "Headquarters" of the St. Louis County Library. It's in a area of St. Louis called Ladue (let's call it: very affluent!)
    I've been watching the library website for more info, but haven't seen anything new.
    Here's the link to the library site:
    http://www.slcl.org/
    My guess is that the local news might be covering the event as it gets closer.
    I'll pass on any info I find.
  20. Magic Mara

Magic Mara New Member

I've been excited about this event for the past few weeks, and I'm definitely planning to attend, but... there is currently no mention of it on the St. Louis library website! When I looked at the site last week, the event description was there, but just now I went back to look at it again and I couldn't find anything about the event. I hope this doesn't mean it has been canceled!

This is one of those times where I hope I'm wrong, and that I simply didn't look in the right place on their website! Can anyone else find it?