Muppet Hotel

Jonathan

Reaction score
I Would Love To See A Disney World Hotel Called The Hpppness Hotell. With A muppet shop Muppet Pic On The Wall in the Rooms Maybe Even A Pool Shopet Like Gonzo! What Do You Guys Think?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do we really want to go to a Happiness Hotel? Think about it.

Salmoto

Reaction score
Of course, it's FREE. Just so long as I didn't order room service. If there wasn't little multi-colored hairs in my food it'd be holding an engaging conversation with me.

Reaction score
It would be good as long as it wasn't as bad as the real happiness hotel, but then it wouldn't have the same [uniqueness] as the real happiness hotel!:big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Salmoto
Of course, it's FREE. Just so long as I didn't order room service. If there wasn't little multi-colored hairs in my food it'd be holding an engaging conversation with me.
There isn't a kitchen. There isn't a phone. And I don't want to keep getting crushed between the wall and the bed!

But then again, you'd hear the Electric Mayhiem play every night! Okay, I'll go. I'll just go stay at another hotel

(This I made up)

Statler: Why are we staying at this dump?

Waldorf: You expecting the Ritz Carlton?

Statler: This isn't even a Ritz Cracker !!

Salmoto

Reaction score
Well they claimed there was no food, but then the Chef made a great steering wheel al dente for everyone to enjoy.

Something I DIDN'T make up

Statler: This is the happiness hotel!?

Waldorf: Does it make you happy?

Statler: Yes, happy we're not staying here....