Muppet Impersonations!!!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I want to try to start our "relatively" frequent Muppet impersonations again! Both because there are more folks on here now than before, and I finally got my recording stuff to work!

Is there anyway to do this here?? It says "You may not post attachments" at the bottom of the thread-starting page. Can we do this again, cause I loved it the other times (even though I couldn't participate :frown: )

- Billy :cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can kinda do the Swedish Chef and Link Hogthrob, but that's mostly it.

BorkBork

Reaction score
find some free webspace and put the mp3-files there. link to them from here. I usually use my ISP's provided webspace. i got 10 megs there. I think most ISP's provide you webspace on their servers.

If you should have any problems i could provide with a server on my computer, i am always online.

I too wanna do some impersonations, but i have no mic yet. Sure, i'm a music producer - with no mic at home, LOL :big_grin:

/Anders

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Anders!

Could I just send 'em to you, because I don't have a website or any free webspace

Thanks

BorkBork

Reaction score
Travelling Matt!!
You sent me some mp3's on email. Could you please resend them, i got home from my vacation and my pc crashed, and i lost those emails...

/Anders

Luke

Reaction score
Actually guys, i am right now looking for people who can do extrememly convincing Muppet impressions AND are reasonably funny/quick witted, AND (this is MOST important) have the ability to record a phone call in some decent quality either on tape or via their computer.

I can't really say what it's for right here, right now - but it's VERY interesting and all will be revealed. If anybody is up for this you can email me through the forum.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Anders!

I will send them again.

Luke- I'll e-mail you shortly with a list and two or three very short MP3 samples

Later