Muppet Impressionists Needed

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I mentioned this in another thread but thought i would make more of an appeal on it's own.

I am currently looking for Muppet impressionists to take part in an independant project. You need to be able to do one of the main characters extremely well (so that somebody who is not a hardcore muppet fan would 'get' who you are doing), you need to be able to keep the character voice up for more than a few lines, you need to be able to adlib in character, and you need to have the ability to record a two-way telephone conversation either on tape or through your PC (most voice modems can do this).

If you are all this and more, then email me at lukerobbins@mail.com and tell me who you can do, enclosing short samples if you wish.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Luke,

I'm sending you a few more samples of characters!

Later

- Billy :cool:

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Billy,

I sent you and the other guys who emailed me an email about the project. You should hopefully have got it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I remember discussion of this a LONG time ago. How'd things turn out?

Luke

Reaction score
I think i only ever had one reply, or two i think - and maybe not all had the right equipment to do it. It'd be eaiser now what with Skype, maybe i'll try it again.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, if you has Skype we should talk one day. *is a very slight geek...and has a Skype Mobile* And did we ever figure out how it is we live in the same country and have still not met up?

Luke

Reaction score
I don't have Skype but i would get it, lol - and yeah we should meet up and go geek out over Statler & Waldorfs box up at Elstree. We shall maketh it happen!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I should make a trip to the UK one day. We need to have a Muppet Meet-up if it ever happens.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Kevin, if you go, can I stow away in your luggage? Maybe get myself a nice GMC styled crate with my name on it? I've always wanted to go to England, and of course joining MC and meeting so many great people from there has only made me want to go more!
:excited:

Anyway, it's funny, because what generally happens with these type of threads is that I'll look at the month and date of the earlier posts, but will scrole down before my screenreader has the chance to read the year. As it would happen, this thread was posted in July, causing me not to think twice about it. About half-way down the thread, something will catch my attention that will seem strange, and make me go back and look. That was what happened here. Pardon my rambling, lol.
Luke, do you think you'll restart this mystery project? I can't participate, but I'd still be interested in seeing and hearing what comes of it.
Finally, Beau, you have Skype?
:cool: