Muppet Impressions

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Yeah, I can do the "YAAAAAAAYYYY!" myself and Fozzie's laugh and Wocka Wocka, but both are hard to do, since Kermit is based off of Jim's original voice.

APRena

Reaction score
I can do the Swedish Chef and Beaker pretty well, (repetition = practice, hah) and I'm okay at Oscar. I daren't attempt Kermit/Scooter out of respect (and because they're terrible... :stick_out_tongue:).

APRena

Reaction score
I sound like Kermit when I'm sick, lol. :smile: I use it to annoy people, then I'm sad when my voice goes back to normal.

dmoss

Reaction score
@Super Scooter: I rather enjoyed your voices! I've gotta say, you really covered the the whole range there! Very nice work. I was honestly expecting some crummy voice attempts (not that I didn't have faith in you :big_grin:), but at a couple times I had to look up at the video description and make sure I wasn't listening to clips, or something! Too cool...you're just modest is all; you're voices are great!

beakerfan76

Reaction score
@Super Scooter: I rather enjoyed your voices! I've gotta say, you really covered the the whole range there! Very nice work. I was honestly expecting some crummy voice attempts (not that I didn't have faith in you :big_grin:), but at a couple times I had to look up at the video description and make sure I wasn't listening to clips, or something! Too cool...you're just modest is all; you're voices are great!
I agree, some of them were great. I might post a Muppet impression video soon myself.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
My best impressions are Link, Beauregard, Taminella Grinderfall and the Swedish Chef. :hungry:

I can also do Rowlf, Bobo and a decent Scooter and Gonzo.

Most of the impressions I do were discovered through memorizing and reciting the 'Three Musketeers' bit from 'The Muppets go to the Movies'. (EGAD! It's that simple wimp Pimpernel and humpy rumple frumple dumple...can we just get on with the story?)

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I do a decent Kermit, and as an extension of that, a decent Ernie. My voices tend to skew towards Steve Whitmire's versions.

I once did a Rowlf voice. I worked on it enough to sing in character at a family reunion, but I've pretty much stopped doing it, so it sounds awful now.

I also do a passable Lew Zealand and Statler, as voiced by Jerry Nelson.

I'm also shockingly good at sounding like Janice, which is odd because I've never really had the need or even wanted to do her voice. Just comes naturally for some reason.

Most recently I've been working on Sam the Eagle, but it's far from perfect at the moment.