Muppet items for sale Figures, Plush, Game, Puppet.

MuppetfraggleEX

Reaction score
I have a Janice repaint MIP, a Muppet Newsman MIP, and Johnny F. MIP, a series 2 Gonzo repaint MIP, Fizzie on Patrol MIP, Marvin Suggs Repaint MIP, a series 1 Piggy MIP, a Vintage Grover Puppet, a Vintage Red Plush Fraggle, and a Vintage 1977 Muppet Show Board game, and a Traveling Matt with shoes socks, hat and scarf in very great shape. If anyone has anything to offer in trade, or wants to buy any of these items, let me know. The Matt I am looking to get a really good price for, but the others I am not. I love anything Muppets or Sesame street. Thanks for looking. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetfraggleEX said:
I have a Janice repaint MIP, a Muppet Newsman MIP, and Johnny F. MIP, a series 2 Gonzo repaint MIP, Fizzie on Patrol MIP, Marvin Suggs Repaint MIP, a series 1 Piggy MIP, a Vintage Grover Puppet, a Vintage Red Plush Fraggle, and a Vintage 1977 Muppet Show Board game, and a Traveling Matt with shoes socks, hat and scarf in very great shape. If anyone has anything to offer in trade, or wants to buy any of these items, let me know. The Matt I am looking to get a really good price for, but the others I am not. I love anything Muppets or Sesame street. Thanks for looking. :smile:

What would you want for the Red plush? You can PM me if you want. Thanks!:excited: