Muppet Items I Found at Spencer's!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Some more Muppet items I found at my local Spencer's... sorry I didn't get any prices... :-[

Hats, Animal Backpack, Feetie Pajamas of Kermit/Gonzo/Animal, Hoods, etc.!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great finds man!! That Kermit knit cap is really cool, I wonder if the smallest would fit my near 3 year-old Son? Hmm...

beaker

Reaction score
Mine has the furry animal, furry fozzie and knitted beaker head covering hat things

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting! I wonder how much that Kermit knit hat is... that's the same one they're offering on Disney Rewards and was debating it. Spencer's taste level frightens me a little so I have to go when I'm not toting the little ones with me.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I bought me those Gonzo pajamas today! So gonna wear them to bed tonight!

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Thanks for posting! I wonder how much that Kermit knit hat is... that's the same one they're offering on Disney Rewards and was debating it. Spencer's taste level frightens me a little so I have to go when I'm not toting the little ones with me.
Same here re: Spencer's... Actually, it seems different than the one offered through Disney Movie Rewards. I wondered about it myself, but then I payed attention the detail of both; the DMR beanie does not have the strings/tassels like the one from Spencer's.

Also, the eyes are sewn with colored fabric; the Spencer's one is a round black button with felt ends to signify Kermit's signature eye.

The DMR one is spun acrylic knit and the Spencer's one seems to be a different type that I thought was regular crochet (if there's a difference... I'm a guy; I don't know these things, lol.) I would get the Spencer's one over the DMR one, myself...

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Same here re: Spencer's... Actually, it seems different than the one offered through Disney Movie Rewards. I wondered about it myself, but then I payed attention the detail of both; the DMR beanie does not have the strings/tassels like the one from Spencer's.

Also, the eyes are sewn with colored fabric; the Spencer's one is a round black button with felt ends to signify Kermit's signature eye.

The DMR one is spun acrylic knit and the Spencer's one seems to be a different type that I thought was regular crochet (if there's a difference... I'm a guy; I don't know these things, lol.) I would get the Spencer's one over the DMR one, myself...
Oh good observation. I guess I didn't look at the DMR one close enough. Maybe I can go and check it out in person today. Thanks!

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
The kermit laplander is $16.99 (I just called my local Spencers to find out how much)

Puckrox

Reaction score
Proof that the Gonzo Footie PJs exist and are awesome!

Whenever I'm at home, this is constantly on my body... mainly because the heat sucks at my house and I'm pretty consistently freezing. But also because they are awesome!