Muppet Keychains For Sale

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Howdy All,

So, I saw over in another thread that some of you were looking for Muppet Keychains. Specifically the "M" logo ones. Seeing as how some folks seemed to have trouble finding them and I happen to live in an area that had some, I bought a bunch and will be happy to unite them with my fellow Muppet fans. I'm not looking to make oodles of cash off the venture, just enough to cover the cost of the keychain, shipping, and a little bit for my time and effort.

Asking $6.00 each or $5.50 each when buying two or more (shipping not included, but will be kept as low as possible).

Note: Unless otherwise stated, there is only one of each keychain available...

Muppet "M" Logo (3 Available - 1 on hold awaiting reply)

Electric Mayhem (2 Available)

Animal (2 Availble)

Postcard

The Great Gonzo

Kermit The Frog

Miss Piggy Heart

Miss Piggy Key

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Forgot to mention... Prices listed are based off what other Muppet keychains typically sell for on eBay. Posting them for sale here for a few days to start in order to given my fellow Muppet Central Forum members first chance to buy. Will move them to eBay if they don't sell or don't have any interest in the above mentioned time frame. Figured I'd let ya'll know that, just to be fair and honest about it.

Let me know if you're interested in any and we'll go from there...

Quazimoto

Reaction score
1 "M" Sold.
1 "M" Pending.
All others still available.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I do have one "M" logo left for sure (had three to begin with, one sold & one pending so definitely one still available).

First person to message me about it gets first dibs.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I think I'm actually gonna have t decline. Too broke. :cry: