Muppet Keychains For Sale

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I do have a few still available (actually sold them all, but got a second batch).

One Of Each Of The Following Available...

- "M" Logo
- Postcard
- The Great Gonzo
- Miss Piggy Key

If anyone's looking for a different design, I'd be happy to look for it next time I go to the store (should be tomorrow night), so just let me know.

Stulz

Reaction score
Howdy All,

So, I saw over in another thread that some of you were looking for Muppet Keychains. Specifically the "M" logo ones. Seeing as how some folks seemed to have trouble finding them and I happen to live in an area that had some, I bought a bunch and will be happy to unite them with my fellow Muppet fans. I'm not looking to make oodles of cash off the venture, just enough to cover the cost of the keychain, shipping, and a little bit for my time and effort.

Asking $6.00 each or $5.50 each when buying two or more (shipping not included, but will be kept as low as possible).

Note: Unless otherwise stated, there is only one of each keychain available...

Muppet "M" Logo (3 Available - 1 on hold awaiting reply)

Animal (2 Availble)

Kermit The Frog

Miss Piggy Heart

Miss Piggy Key
Wondering if you have any of the above still available. Thanks

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Wondering if you have any of the above still available. Thanks
Sure... Have one "M" logo, One Miss Piggy Key (though that has a little bit of damage, not bad or really noticeable unless looking up close - doesn't even show up in a picture), and one Gonzo left.

PM me if interested in any.

pjtoadie

Reaction score
I take it the Electric Mayhem ones are gone?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I take it the Electric Mayhem ones are gone?
Yeah... Those went really quick. Have one Gonzo left in stock. headed to the store tomorrow and will look for others, but they haven't seemed to get any new ones in stock in recent weeks, so I can't assure anyone of anything just yet. If I do find any others, I'll be sure to post a reply letting ya'll know.

pjtoadie

Reaction score
That would be great, thanks! Where about in the store did you find these?

pjtoadie

Reaction score
If you somehow get another Electric Mayhem one I'd buy it for sure!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
That would be great, thanks! Where about in the store did you find these?
They're in the jewelry department. There's three Walmarts in my general area, but I've only ever seen the Muppet keychains in one of them (probably because that particular store is in a lower income area with predominately families, while the other two are in upper income areas and mostly single 20/30 something and older people - though, I did find myself a really nifty spinning Tampa Bay Lightning logo keychain at one of those other two stores). I actually just stumbled upon them at first while looking for a watch battery. They were pretty hidden and not easily visible, so it was kind of like a little hidden treasure trove. LOL.

Anyway, I will most certainly look for any additionals and keep an extra eye out for an Electric Mayhem one (will hold it for you if I find one), but like I said their stock didn't seem to replenish in the past couple weeks and they had actually been moved a bit to make room for Christmas items, so it's hard to say whether they'll get anymore in. Last week when I was there they only had a handful of designs left (miss piggy heart, piggy heart key, gonzo, postcard, and the two piggy designs show in the really bad photos below - found those pics online). But, on the other hand, I did find some really cool Muppet sippy cups last time that I hadn't seen before, so maybe they aren't completely done with Muppet merchadise just yet. So, I'll keep an eye out and let ya'll know if I find any more...

Miss Piggy Keychains as mentioned above...

Muppet Sippy Cups I found...