1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Labs Game

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

He, he, fun-nie Foz!
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Very good writing Fozzie.
  3. Kye

Kye Member

Honeydew- Welcome, once again, To muppet labs, where the future is being created very soon. I am very happy to announce the my faithful assistant beaker is now out of traction and recovering nicely from a rather recent experiment gone wrong, I would mention it but i am not allowed to due to the impending lawsuit! Say hello Beeker

Beeker- meep

Honeydew- Here at muppet labs we are always looking for ways to better everyday life, and not just for you, but for the family dog as well!

Rowlf- Well its about time!

Honeydew- Rowlf, what a nice surprise, your just in time to help us demonstrate our newest invention the Muppet labs Poodle Poofer!

Rowlf- uhhh, yeah, but uhh no! I just got...poofed last thursday,..gotta run!(he exits)

Honeydew- Well it looks like its just you and me beeker

beeker- !!??

Honeydew-Beeker if you could please step inside the muppetlabs poodle poofer, thank you. now i will just bolt lock the door...

beeker- Meep meep mee mee?

Honeydew yes, lets see our little dial over here... there are 3 settings....
    Poof, Poofy, and ultra afro. Since beeker is a first timer, and is not a poodle lets choose poofy(turns dial and room starts to light up like a warped microwave)
    Pay attention to beekers hair(beekers carrot top appears to be smoking)

DING

Ahhh that sound means that the the process should be complete and i can just turn it off...(goes over to dial, and it breaks off in his hand)

beeker- meeeeeep

Honeydew- oh this cant be good.

(Meep meep)( entire machine starts glowing and smoking)MEEP
    :confused: Not to worry,( pulls the plug and machine shuts down...holds up plug..) thats why I always install this emergency shut off pull cord)

And lets see how our little poofy poodle looks..(opens door, beeker staggers out all his hair is singed off)

:eek: mee!

honeydew-Oh beeker, thats a great look for you!! make sure you join us next week when we demonstrate our newest invention..
    The Impartial Particle Polisher
  4. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

Wow, A Micro word depressor, very rare actually. You want to know how it works?... It's quite simple really. This device scans for traces of words spoken by a specific person. This device is most commonly used as a evesdropping device. All you have to do is type in the person you would like to hear talking, like this... um let's put in... Kermit the Frog...
    * the machine starts up and makes wierd noises.*
    Beep bloop.. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeswwwwwwwwwweeeeeeddddddddooooooorrrrrrrppppppppp.
    beep bop.
    BOOM!

*you can hear kermit talking to piggy some 50 miles away*

"Gee Piggy, that's great that we are visiting the lake just the two of us. Without anybody looking over my shoulder or nothing. "

"Let's just hope that nobody is using a micro word depressor!:" ;)
  5. muppetmayhem

muppetmayhem Member

oops never mind! :o :o :(
  6. You are starting to getting extremley ANNOYING!
  7. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

This thread hasn't been looked at in awhile. Let's make another invention:

The Clean Air Machine
  8. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Bunsen: Hello and welcome to Muppet labs; where we're showing off our all new "clean air" machine. Now if you, like Beaker here--

Beaker: Meep meep!

Bunsen:-- suffer from severe gas after just one glass of cola- you need be embarassed no more thanks to the clean air machine. To prevent your gas from escaping into the room, pour your cola in here before drinking it- just like Beaker here!

*Beaker pours cola into machine and drinks*

Beaker: Meeep meep!!

Bunsen: You see it really does work

*Beaker's head explodes"

Bunsen: Well, that's all from Muppet Labs. But dont forget to come back for our next showing, where Beaker will be pieced back together and will show off our new invention The Tooth Fairy Sugar Cubes
  9. pheonix

pheonix New Member

Dr: :confused: hello again and welcome to another exciting day at the muppet labs where I Dr Bunsen honydew and my assisstant Beaker...B: :eek: meep
    Dr: are discovering today's latest inventions! and do we have an amazing invention to show you today folks?
    B: meep meep meep?!
    Dr: Yes of course we have an invetion beaker! go and get The Tooth Fairy Sugar Cubes!!

(beaker exits)

Dr: yes friends our very own muppet labs has discovered the means in which you can capture that pesky tooth fairy for taking your teeth for a measley penny and really get your money's worth!

(Beaker re-enters carrying a glittery box)

Dr: The idea of theses sugar cubes is to lure the unsuspecting fairy into a trap which i must add doesn't hurt them in any way at all...
    B: Meep moo!
    Dr: Shh! Beaker that was an accident

(Beaker looks worried)

Dr: The sugar cubes are Only however to be used on the fairies as it can have some nasty side effects to those other than tooth fairies. Now where is my...
    B: meep?
    Dr: My tea?... there it is... did you remember to put sugar in it beaker? you know i have a sweet tooth!!?
    B: MEEP!!?

(Dr takes a swig)

Dr: As i was saying handle these sugar cubes with extreme caution...
    (he stops, then shivers then comes out in red spots to a funny popping noises)
    Dr: Beaker where did u get the sugar for my tea?
    B: Meep moo meep! (points at sparkly box)
    Dr: Beaker!!!
    (just as he is about to "attack" beaker a giant fairy along with little fairies surround him obviously after his sugar breath!)
    Dr: (Running around furiously) Tune in next time... to hear about... our newest invention... the bed-hair machine!!!
  10. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Bunsen: Hello and welcome to Muppet labs where the future is being made today. Now, if you like so many people have pesky hair on your pillow every morning--

Beaker: Meep meep moop?

Bunsen: That was a fairly cheap shot, Beaker. Anyway, if you wake up with hair on your pillow every morning then we have the invention for you. Notice that on the bed behind me, Beaker has slept in it and left behind several of his red hairs. Now Beaker will lie down and an incubator will surround him, making sure that he loses no hair in his sleep. All hair in his head will be attracted to him. Now, if Beaker would just climb in...

Beaker: Moop meep meeep! Meeeep

Bunsen: We've been through this, Beaker. No sugar after 6 pm. Now climb in

Beaker: Mama meep meep-em. Meem-min

Bunsen: There, now I will just turn on the machine

*pushes button and Beaker sprouts thousands of hairs*

Beaker: Meep meep meep meep meep!! Meeeeeeeep!

Bunsen: Oh well. Dont forget to come back to Muppet Labs, where we'll be showing you the Automatic BertandErnie-o-meter
  11. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

Do you ever look at people and think "they'd be funnier if they were Bert and Ernie" all you have to do is point it at them and push the button and BAM, they'll instantly turn into Bert and Ernie. Stay tuned next week for our next invention, The Anti Ugliness Generator :confused: :eek:
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Greetings, everyone, and welcome to Muppet Labs where the future is being made today! I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and this is my faithful assistant, Beaker!

Today, I am very excited for all you ugly people out there as we have the Anti-Ugliness Generator! Indeed, all you have to do is be an ugly person, enter into this tank, have a seat, and the machine will take care of everything else! Are you missing teeth? Is your hair falling out or bald? Wrinkles? Look like someone ran across your face with a stump grinder? Fear your ugliness no longer!!

My assistant Beaker will now be our test subject for the Anti-Ugliness Generator and...oh, Beakie! Go on in there! It won't hurt one bit. That's it...good boy!

I just lock the door, push the button and here we go!

In just a moment, I will open this door and poor ugly Beaker will now be the handsomest man on earth! OH! There went the ding. He's done!

He's...um...

Oh, dear. He IS done. Well, that'll teach me to use parts from a microwave in my inventions.

Well, tune in next time for our combination Belly Button Lint Remover and Jam Maker!

Anybody got ketchup?
  13. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

Do you ever have trouble deciding wheater you want to remove Belly Button Lint or Make Jam. well now you can do both. with our combination Lint remover and jam maker. Just insert the Lint, add strawberries, and BAM, you get jam. While this may seem gross, it is actually 100% sanitary, it's cleaner than real jam. We'll have Beaker test it out, go ahead Beaker. (beaker eats the jam and shrinks to 2 feet tall. Um, we obviously have some kinks to work out, tune in next week for our latest invention, The Beaker Translator. :eek: :eek:
  14. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

The Beaker Translater: Hi i'm Guest Science Guy Pepe and to day i will unviel my Translater OK-ey

Mr beaker can you please come out

Pepe:say some thing in to this mike

Beaker: Meepepepepee Meepepemeepepepememempppp

(Beaker talks Nothing)

Whats wrong Ok-ey

(Pepe Looks around)

Pepe: Oh it's not Plugged in

( Pepe Plugs in Just Then It starts to Rain)

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ POP BOOOOOOMMMMMM

(Beaker has once again been Blown Up)
  15. Fozzie Bear

What's the name of the next device, Kimp? You get to name it for someone else to describe.
  16. Kimp the Shrimp

SORRY

Grovers Automatic Disco Shoes
  17. Fozzie Bear

BUNSEN: Greetings, Everyone, and welcome to Muppet Labs where the FUTURE is being made TODAY! And I am ecSTATIC that today, we have developed an item for all you 1970s-jive-dancing-wanna-be's! Here before us now we have the "Grover's Automatic Disco Shoes!"

As you may recall, our good friend Grover Monster from Sesame Street did a great tribute to that well-known movie "Saturday Night Fever," starring John Travolta. Grover did dance so well! Today, however, my assistant Beaker will wear these shoes and become a disco dancing FOOL!

Beaker: Mee meee?

Bunsen: (helps Beaker put on the shoes.) There, and aren't those some attractive shoes?

Beaker: Mepp! Mee meeee me meep.

Bunsen: Yes, I knew you would especially love the elevated soles, Beakie! (back to audience) Now, these shoes also have many uses besides dancing! They jog for you, run for you, pedal your bike, and even straighten your socks! Here we go, Beakie! Ready?

Beaker: Meep!

Bunsen: (Presses button. Nothing. Presses it again. Nothing.) Oh, dear, Beakie! It seems we've run into a little snag, but no problem! (Grabs a screwdriver and tinkers with the buttons). Just righty-tighty this screw here and...

*POP! SIZZLE!*

Bunsen: Oh, dear. I think I've shorted it!

Beaker: Mo-oh!

Bunsen: Maybe we better take these shoes right off your fee...uh, oh!

(The shoes begin to run in place, do a moon walk, then blast off across the room running! Suddenly...)

BANG!

(a hole is in the wall the shape of Beaker as he goes running off down the block.)

Bunsen: Oh, dear! That'll cost some money to fix. Well, tune in next time folks when we'll display our new "Radio Controlled Box Taper."

Beaker: (running in background) Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Bunsen: Don't worry, Beakie! They power will run down by tomorrow!!
  18. Kimp the Shrimp

"Radio Controlled Box Taper."

Hello Bunson here have you ever wanted to tape something well you eat and hold a remote well now you can as my ***'t beaker depostes this " Radio Controlled Box taper " well i sort throught this refrigrater box being sent w/ fish to china

beaker hit the power buttoin it seels a small sho bok on the table he then moves on to a bigger box on the floor direct the remote towards the box and walla the box tapes shut gust then the phone rings. Beaker gets up and accdently drops the repote it breaks the Box Taper goes wild looking for boks see Bunsons box tapes it shut with Bunson inside. beaker comes back into the shot looks around sees the broken remote and says Meeeppeppepeppepepp ( translation well bunson will fix it when he gets back).

The door rings it's Fed-ex to pick up the pkg's to be sent to China

Beaker looking around for Bunson take the cue and says meep meep meppepepepepep meeeppepepeepepep ( transtlation: join us next time when we try out the Sandwich Locator)
  19. Fozzie Bear

Greetings! Welcome to Muppet Labs where the Future is being made today. I am Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and this is my faithful assistant Beaker...

B: Mee mee mee.

Thank you, Beakie!
    Well, friends, ever get to lunchtime in your busy business workday and discover that your lunch is gone? "Now, where is that sandwich?" You ask yourself. Well, I'm happy to announce today that your lunchtime worries are over forever more! We've developed a new item that will help you detect your sandwich!! Simply turn it on and...

*The machine begins beeping and pointing*

Oh, wait...I hid the sandwich over the other direction and it's...Well, folks, it's obviously malfunctioning. Oh, how embarassing it's...I can't...oh, dear!

*The machine begins pulling Bunsen in another direction*

Beaker: Mee meee?!

Look out, Beaker!

*The machine and Bunsen both plow into Beaker and knock him down, the machine obviously explodes because it's not a Muppet skit if it doesn't. Bunsen and Beaker climb up on the edge of the table.*

I don't understand that, Beaker! It's supposed to find a sandwich, but it found you instead.

Beaker: Me? Mee mee mee meee.

You ATE the sandwich, Beaker?

Beaker; Meep.

OH GOODIE! And there you have it folks, the Sandwich Locator WORKS!! Of course, I'll have to fix that self-destruct problem...

Tune in next time gang when the Automatic Bobby Pin Applicator will be announced!

Beaker: Mee mee..

What do you mean you're still hungry?