Muppet Labs Game

Kye

Reaction score
Honeydew- Welcome, once again, To muppet labs, where the future is being created very soon. I am very happy to announce the my faithful assistant beaker is now out of traction and recovering nicely from a rather recent experiment gone wrong, I would mention it but i am not allowed to due to the impending lawsuit! Say hello Beeker

Beeker- meep

Honeydew- Here at muppet labs we are always looking for ways to better everyday life, and not just for you, but for the family dog as well!

Rowlf- Well its about time!

Honeydew- Rowlf, what a nice surprise, your just in time to help us demonstrate our newest invention the Muppet labs Poodle Poofer!

Rowlf- uhhh, yeah, but uhh no! I just got...poofed last thursday,..gotta run!(he exits)

Honeydew- Well it looks like its just you and me beeker

beeker- !!??

Honeydew-Beeker if you could please step inside the muppetlabs poodle poofer, thank you. now i will just bolt lock the door...

beeker- Meep meep mee mee?

Honeydew yes, lets see our little dial over here... there are 3 settings....
Poof, Poofy, and ultra afro. Since beeker is a first timer, and is not a poodle lets choose poofy(turns dial and room starts to light up like a warped microwave)
Pay attention to beekers hair(beekers carrot top appears to be smoking)

DING

Ahhh that sound means that the the process should be complete and i can just turn it off...(goes over to dial, and it breaks off in his hand)

beeker- meeeeeep

Honeydew- oh this cant be good.

(Meep meep)( entire machine starts glowing and smoking)MEEP
:confused: Not to worry,( pulls the plug and machine shuts down...holds up plug..) thats why I always install this emergency shut off pull cord)

And lets see how our little poofy poodle looks..(opens door, beeker staggers out all his hair is singed off)

:eek: mee!

honeydew-Oh beeker, thats a great look for you!! make sure you join us next week when we demonstrate our newest invention..
The Impartial Particle Polisher

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Wow, A Micro word depressor, very rare actually. You want to know how it works?... It's quite simple really. This device scans for traces of words spoken by a specific person. This device is most commonly used as a evesdropping device. All you have to do is type in the person you would like to hear talking, like this... um let's put in... Kermit the Frog...
* the machine starts up and makes wierd noises.*
Beep bloop.. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeswwwwwwwwwweeeeeeddddddddooooooorrrrrrrppppppppp.
beep bop.
BOOM!

*you can hear kermit talking to piggy some 50 miles away*

"Gee Piggy, that's great that we are visiting the lake just the two of us. Without anybody looking over my shoulder or nothing. "

"Let's just hope that nobody is using a micro word depressor!:" :wink:

P

Philo and Gunge

muppetmayhem said:
Wow, A Micro word depressor, very rare actually. You want to know how it works?... It's quite simple really. This device scans for traces of words spoken by a specific person. This device is most commonly used as a evesdropping device. All you have to do is type in the person you would like to hear talking, like this... um let's put in... Kermit the Frog...
* the machine starts up and makes wierd noises.*
Beep bloop.. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeswwwwwwwwwweeeeeeddddddddooooooorrrrrrrppppppppp.
beep bop.
BOOM!

*you can hear kermit talking to piggy some 50 miles away*

"Gee Piggy, that's great that we are visiting the lake just the two of us. Without anybody looking over my shoulder or nothing. "

"Let's just hope that nobody is using a micro word depressor!:" :wink:
You are starting to getting extremley ANNOYING!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
This thread hasn't been looked at in awhile. Let's make another invention:

The Clean Air Machine

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Bunsen: Hello and welcome to Muppet labs; where we're showing off our all new "clean air" machine. Now if you, like Beaker here--

Beaker: Meep meep!

Bunsen:-- suffer from severe gas after just one glass of cola- you need be embarassed no more thanks to the clean air machine. To prevent your gas from escaping into the room, pour your cola in here before drinking it- just like Beaker here!

*Beaker pours cola into machine and drinks*

Beaker: Meeep meep!!

Bunsen: You see it really does work

*Beaker's head explodes"

Bunsen: Well, that's all from Muppet Labs. But dont forget to come back for our next showing, where Beaker will be pieced back together and will show off our new invention The Tooth Fairy Sugar Cubes

pheonix

Reaction score
Dr: :confused: hello again and welcome to another exciting day at the muppet labs where I Dr Bunsen honydew and my assisstant Beaker...B: :eek: meep
Dr: are discovering today's latest inventions! and do we have an amazing invention to show you today folks?
B: meep meep meep?!
Dr: Yes of course we have an invetion beaker! go and get The Tooth Fairy Sugar Cubes!!

(beaker exits)

Dr: yes friends our very own muppet labs has discovered the means in which you can capture that pesky tooth fairy for taking your teeth for a measley penny and really get your money's worth!

(Beaker re-enters carrying a glittery box)

Dr: The idea of theses sugar cubes is to lure the unsuspecting fairy into a trap which i must add doesn't hurt them in any way at all...
B: Meep moo!
Dr: Shh! Beaker that was an accident

(Beaker looks worried)

Dr: The sugar cubes are Only however to be used on the fairies as it can have some nasty side effects to those other than tooth fairies. Now where is my...
B: meep?
Dr: My tea?... there it is... did you remember to put sugar in it beaker? you know i have a sweet tooth!!?
B: MEEP!!?

(Dr takes a swig)

Dr: As i was saying handle these sugar cubes with extreme caution...
(he stops, then shivers then comes out in red spots to a funny popping noises)
Dr: Beaker where did u get the sugar for my tea?
B: Meep moo meep! (points at sparkly box)
Dr: Beaker!!!
(just as he is about to "attack" beaker a giant fairy along with little fairies surround him obviously after his sugar breath!)
Dr: (Running around furiously) Tune in next time... to hear about... our newest invention... the bed-hair machine!!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Bunsen: Hello and welcome to Muppet labs where the future is being made today. Now, if you like so many people have pesky hair on your pillow every morning--

Beaker: Meep meep moop?

Bunsen: That was a fairly cheap shot, Beaker. Anyway, if you wake up with hair on your pillow every morning then we have the invention for you. Notice that on the bed behind me, Beaker has slept in it and left behind several of his red hairs. Now Beaker will lie down and an incubator will surround him, making sure that he loses no hair in his sleep. All hair in his head will be attracted to him. Now, if Beaker would just climb in...

Beaker: Moop meep meeep! Meeeep

Bunsen: We've been through this, Beaker. No sugar after 6 pm. Now climb in

Beaker: Mama meep meep-em. Meem-min

Bunsen: There, now I will just turn on the machine

*pushes button and Beaker sprouts thousands of hairs*

Beaker: Meep meep meep meep meep!! Meeeeeeeep!

Bunsen: Oh well. Dont forget to come back to Muppet Labs, where we'll be showing you the Automatic BertandErnie-o-meter