1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Legos

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by muppetlover123, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

When you're signed in, click to the link that Muppetlover included in the first post. There should be a "Support" button on the right side of the screen.

2. OpenVaultDisney

OpenVaultDisney New Member

As a big fan of Legos, I'd love to see Lego Muppet sets. But not till I've been able to buy the last Lego Superhero sets I need. My wallet can only take so much! :p

3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

To be honest, its clear to me that the Muppets and Lego have very different target audiences. Maybe once the Muppets become a tad more mainstream? They are so different than their other franchised sets such as Harry Potter, POTC and Star Wars.

4. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

This sounds like a great idea, I just joined as the 1,735th supporter.

It would be interesting to see other Lego Muppet concepts, such as Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock, along with their respective sets...

I would also like to see a Pepe the King Prawn Lego Muppet added to the lineup....

As for Statler & Waldorf, I know the beta sketches look a little crude, however, if they used slightly larger head sizes, that might be a way to make their faces look detailed enough to resemble their Muppet counterparts.

5. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

Great Idea I'd also like to see a Fraggle Rock set and by the way Pepe has already been made :)

6. Mister Muppet

Update
    The project has now reached 2,025 :)

FrackleFan2012 and DannyRWW like this.
  7. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

That's great! :)

8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

9. muppetlover123

10. Mister Muppet

Update

The project has now reached 3,126 supporters :)

11. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Yaaaaay! :)

Mister Muppet likes this.
  12. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I still think that this is not getting the attention it deserves....some things that are popular right now (flavor of the day if you will) seem to be getting 10,000 easy....Muppets is an evergreen propperty that makes sense for a lot of reasons....I just don't get why it seems to take so long to get 10,000 supporters on this one

13. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

I hope this gets the 10,000 supporters it is a great idea and I perfect escuse for me to buy lego again and there definitely needs to be more muppet merchandise out there and lego seems like a grea way to start

14. muppetlover123

15. los

los Active Member

I would be nice to see all the supporters that got Cookie on SNL. How many did that take?

16. Mister Muppet

UPDATE
    the project has reached 3,493 supporters and Lego models of the Swinetrek and 3 Muppet star wars figures :)

17. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

It's now 3560! That's 67 people in 6 days!

18. Mister Muppet

Update

The project has reached 3,614 supporters :)

panmanthe2nd and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  19. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

update the Muppets legos are now at 4,405

panmanthe2nd and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  20. muppetlover123

4547!!

panmanthe2nd and atrane like this.