Muppet Listing 11.0

Xerus

Reaction score
Was there ever a character on Sesame Street named Xavier? If so, what kind of character was he and what episode was he on?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Xerus, I'll try to answer as best I can. Don't know what number episode Xavier was on SS. He was a small pink AM boy, or so I've been told. He appeared on the episode from the first five seasons where all the SS characters lined up and presented themselves each for the letters of the alphabet, as their names began with that letter. As I've been told, a human kid named Alterrain was there for A, Bob was there for B, Cookie Monster was there for C, and so on. You can find out more about this segment if you dig up the "What's Your Favorite ABC's?" thread in the Sesame Street section of this forum.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Nice updates, Count!

First of all, I want to point out that it should be Ferlinghetti Donizetti, because of the lyrics of his song:

"Ferlinghetti Donizetti is my name, rhymin' and rappin' is my game!"

Hope this helps!

Also, what skits were Walt Dizzy and Henry Piggins in?

Thanks for your help, Count, and have a good night!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi BlueAM, I'll answer your questions first.
1 Henry Piggins appeared in Sesame Street Season 35 Episode 4081, the one where Rosita was a bit ashamed of her Spanish accent. It was a great spoof of the character Henry Higgins from the play Pygmaleon, which was turned into the movie My Fair Lady.
2 Walt Dizzy is another character MuppetDude supplied. You can check the Season 35 characters thread, but he said that this character directed the movie The Chicken King as a direct spoof of Disney's The Lion King.
3 As for Ferlinghetti... ha, if only I could count the number of times this one has changed. People keep saying that it should be "Ferlinghetti Donizetti" and filed in the F's; and when I post the next update, people say that it should be "Donizetti Ferlinghetti" and filed in the D's; and they all keep saying that both changes should be made according to the lyrics in the song where he mentions his name. So, until I can either watch the episode with that song myself when I travel in who knows how many more years or get a soundclip with the actual song from the actual episode, he'll stay in the D's for now.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Here are some more folks to add:

The All-Amphibian Band (from "Caribbean Amphibian"): One of them is a green AM with bulgy eyes, black hair, black moustache, and Jamaican-type clothes. The next one is female, and is lavender with curly black hair, earrings (I think), bulgy eyes and eyelids with eyelashes, and Jamaican-type clothes. The last one is green with bulgy eyes and eyelids, black hair, black moustache, and Jamaican-type clothes.

Hope this helps, and have a good night!

BlueAM

MuppetDude

Reaction score
There are two different "All-Amphibian Bands"; one is from the clip previously mentioned, and another is from the "Elmopalooza!" special.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
MuppetDude, what do both of these versions of the All-Amphibian Band look like and/or how do they differ from one another?
Also, should both versions be counted?
Hope to hear from you again soon.

BlueAM

Reaction score
The All-Amphibian Band from Elmopalooza! differs from the original version in the way that the Elmopalooza! versions are basic frogs (think those used on TMS) and those in the original version are AMs made up to look like frogs.

Hope this helps!

BlueAM

"Sometimes he lives in the water,
Sometimes he lives on the land,
Sometimes he likes to play music in an all-amphibian band."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so should both versions of the All-Amphibian Band be counted?
Sometimes the warm Puerto Rico is where he finally stops.