1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Look A Likes

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 21, 2005.

1. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

3. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Thanks, HPDJ. The picture is based on the fact that my father always compared Davey Johnstone to Janice, and even fired off a piece of fan mail to him relating this story.
  4. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I'm shocked, but that's pretty funny, so the game is no longer gender specific as long as they look like a Muppet! LOL!!
  6. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

7. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

8. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

9. That Announcer

10. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

11. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

13. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

the voice isn't too far off either
  14. Fozzie Bear

HA HA!! Everyone is right!! That's hilarious!
  15. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

16. Fozzie Bear

It's cool to also use this thread to make verbal connections to Muppets as well. In the Game Suggestions thread, it was "That Announcer" considered that Sam Eagle and Richard Nixon have something in common...but list why?
  17. That Announcer

They're both very serious, stone-faced, conservative, smallish Republicans who think they're worth a lot more than they really are and are willing to get into suspicious activities if they need to.
  18. Javajunkiemom

Javajunkiemom New Member

19. Javajunkiemom

Javajunkiemom New Member

20. Javajunkiemom

Javajunkiemom New Member

I will have to find a pic of my dad for you all but when I was growing up I always thought that he looked just like the blue guy that grover (as a waiter) was always torturing...