Muppet Madness Tournament!

RobintheBrave

Reaction score
I'm really surprised nobody has started a thread about the great Muppet tournament going on at The Muppet Cast. It's already in Round 2, but you can still go over and place your vote in poll battles between the Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, and other Henson company characters. The cool thing is you can vote multiple times -- once every 12 hours -- so you can keep coming back and checking how your favorite characters are doing while giving them more votes!

Right now, after having been neck & neck for awhile, Elmo is beating Bert & Ernie! Old-school Sesame Street fans: Don't let that happen! We need a new onslaught of Ernie & Bert fans to turn the tide! Vote Bert & Ernie! Vote Ernie & Bert! No matter which way you prefer, just go vote! Lots of exclamation points!

dmoss

Reaction score
Go get her, Fozzie! Everybody was thinking that the pig was a shoe-in, but I'm calling the bear to at least...the next bracket. :stick_out_tongue:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I'm rooting for The La Choy Dragon, I even made one of those fan-made badges that Facebook members made and posted. I'm also gonna vote for Bert and Ernie (thank you RobintheBrave) , Animal, Fozzie, Red, Sprocket , Hoggle, and Cookie Monster.

~

I'm the La Choy Dragon!
Gee, a ree-al dragon.

P.S. if you've seen the ad, the "Gee, a ree-al dragon" line is said as if the kid's faking it

dmoss

Reaction score
This bracket has Kermit against Fozzie...I have a feeling the frog will get it, but I still have faith in the bear's lovable antics!