Muppet Merchandise Mistakes

muppetperson

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to throw open a thread on Muppet Merchandise that has slipped out
with glaring mistakes with the product.I know of a few and I will list them later, but want to see who
else has spotted things wrong with a Muppet product!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Miss Piggy resin figures where the hair and ears are all yellow!

muppetperson

Reaction score
And this Kermit bank might look good at this angle, but they have missed painting the top of Kermit's inside mouth red!

Slackbot

Reaction score
So tempted to point out the Muppet Show comics in which Sweetums is miscolored as Animal, but I'm not sure that would be within the scope of this thread. Though comics are merchandise, right?

Drtooth

Reaction score
For example, Gonzo with ears!
I don't think those are so much ears as a bad interpretation of the weird feathers on the back of his head. He certainly looks more like his Muppet Babies incarnation in every way.

So tempted to point out the Muppet Show comics in which Sweetums is miscolored as Animal, but I'm not sure that would be within the scope of this thread. Though comics are merchandise, right?
Or the times they gave Sam an orange beak? Yeah... the colorists in some of those issues were less than familiar with those characters. That's not something exclusive to just The Muppets. I recall a Marvel published Disney Afternoon Darkwing Duck comic where Quackerjack's costume was green for the entire story.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
1986 comics Spain miss piggy PVC has flesh hands, not purple gloves!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Sure are.