Muppet Merchandise Mistakes

muppetperson

Reaction score
And we should of got this
But ended up with dark burgundy eyelids and nose!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Then there is the Fozzie Vs Fozzy spelling scenario. Usually, it is one or the other, but on Funko's Pop figure, they decided to play safe and cover themselves by spelling it both ways on the one box!!

muppetperson

Reaction score
This one is a bit sneakier, but most of the Muppets are left handed. When you look at Kermit playing the banjo, the handle points to the left. This has been overlooked a few times, such as on a Muppet Fountain card holder and a Pin of it, and a note book cover.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Not supposed to, as it's a simplified version of the character. And it's far less simplified than most of the Disney characters they had.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Not supposed to, as it's a simplified version of the character. And it's far less simplified than most of the Disney characters they had.
While I know they were simplified, all the others still had eye details like eyelashes and eyebrows, etc. The simplifying was mainly in body shape, eliminating hands and feet and flatness.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am surprised that I cant find any errors with regard to how many fingers and toes a Muppet is given. Apart from the Vinylmation figures(which isn't a fault as that is the way of working on a base figure) I cant find anything!
While most Muppets have 4 didgets on their hands, Kermit and the Swedish Chef have 5, while poor Gonzo only has 3!