Muppet Mini Figures

mmd616

Reaction score
I recently purchased one of the Muppet mini figure sets, but only because I wanted Thog. Sam Eagle and the Mahnamana (did I spell that right) guy were also included in the set. If anyone is interested, I am open to a small trade or I will sell them to you really cheap. Thanks. :smile:
Megan

Sidebottom

Reaction score
I was considering buying that set just for Mahna Mahna, so if I buy just him from you it would save both of us some trouble.

-Grant

mmd616

Reaction score
Yeah, sure. What do you think is a fair price? Do you have anything you would like to trade? I believe the whole set sold for $15. What do you think of $6, including shipping? Is that right? I am open to input.

Sidebottom

Reaction score
That's about $7.80 Canadian, which sounds more than reasonable. How do you want me to send you the money?

daniel0son

Reaction score
mmd616 said:
I recently purchased one of the Muppet mini figure sets, but only because I wanted Thog. Sam Eagle and the Mahnamana (did I spell that right) guy were also included in the set. If anyone is interested, I am open to a small trade or I will sell them to you really cheap. Thanks. :smile:
Megan
Not to barge in on the deal, but if it doesn't work out, I would be interested. Thanks.

mmd616

Reaction score
Well I am pretty sure that Mahna Mahna has been promised, but Sam Eagle is still up for grabs. So if you are interested in him, let me know. :smile:

Sidebottom

Reaction score
So... How do you want me to send you the money?

-Sidebottom