1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Movie Clip: "Coming With Us"

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by muppetlover123, Oct 31, 2011.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

go on yahoos page and one of the posts says coming with us muppet clip

its about gary telling walter he can go with them to LA and he tells him kermits not gonna be there its pretty epic
  2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I also think I saw a Jim Henson Hour lunchbox covered up by a plush Gonzo! But maybe I'm just seeing things.
    minor muppetz likes this.
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Thanks for telling us about this it looks awesome.
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Wow first time we've actually seen a full scene from the movie. Such a trip seeing this. And just all that old school muppet merch and ephemera.

Someone who saw the film mentioned Walter isnt seen going online, running a fansite or referencing any of that stuff...which seems like a whoopsie on the part of the writers. How can you be a hardcore Muppet fan and NOT be online looking up Muppet stuff?

But, he did mention "internet rumors", so there ya go.
  6. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Unless I missed them, it's a shame they didn't include the action figures or comic books in Walter's room.
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here's a fun, random poll. What collectibles in Walter's room do you currently have on display?

As I was scanning Walter's room it was almost as if I was seeing the two-page collectibles spread from "The Works" book for the first time all over again, searching for every detail to be found.

It will be exciting to see what other fan nods Disney has planned for the movie. It really is neat to see the fan acknowledgement in an official manner. After the Muppet Show fan club in the 1970's and Muppet Magazine in the 1980's, there wasn't much fan recognition. But as more twenty, thirty and forty somethings have grown up on the characters, we've gotten fan nods like in "A Very Merry Muppet Christmas" and now an actual Muppet who is a fan like us. It will be great fun to see how people respond to Walter, Gary and Mary in the theaters knowing that to some extent they are really parodying each of us Muppet fans.
  9. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Comingsoon.net also has the clip for all to see.

Chris
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I wonder if there is some truly crazy rare items in his room. Would be interesting if he had any 50's-60's items, or cast and crew only stuff. Still they should have written in a scene where he has his own blog.
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Is the poster blurred in the background? If so, what do you think is on it?
    terrimonster likes this.
  12. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Hahaha! I love this! I can also see so much of myself in Walter. He's one of us! :D
  13. monkeyjb1988

monkeyjb1988 Member

Thanks for sharing. It was cute and ended on a funny note. Can't wait to see the whole film. :)
  14. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

I too wonder IF Walter will have any palisades Muppet figure(s)!? :D
  15. Studmeister17

Studmeister17 New Member

A neat clip. I wish it had been longer, though.
    What I really enjoyed was the Poogy and Piggy scene that they showed on WWE last night. That was funny!
    "Hey, look! An omelet station!"
    "Huh, where?"
    "HIII-YAAAAAHHHH!"
    Hilarious.
  16. Studmeister17

Studmeister17 New Member

Yeah, you freaked out about this already on another thread. Calm down. Its not the end of the world if he's not "looking online". Just enjoy all the other stuff in the movie. The internet should be the least of your worries. :)
  17. Quesal

Quesal Active Member

This looks like it's gonna be a good movie, with every new clip or trailer I see
  18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I refuse to see the clip on the grounds that I have to completely remove myself from spoilers. And let me tell yah... I'm breaking an actual sweat NOT clicking that link. I desperately so want to see that clip right now, but there's something special about saving as much as possible for when I see the film.

I'm hopping up and down, impatiently waiting the 22 days now... I've waited since 2009 when the project was announced, but waiting these last 22 days feels longer than that wait ever did.
  19. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Active Member

Nice clip.

Hope we'll get to see some more soon, as long as they're not too spoiler-ish.
  20. Stulz

Stulz Member

I'm pretty sure it's this one with Miss Piggy on a motorcycle with Kermit:

[​IMG]