Muppet Movie Clip: "Coming With Us"

muppetlover123

Reaction score
go on yahoos page and one of the posts says coming with us muppet clip

its about gary telling walter he can go with them to LA and he tells him kermits not gonna be there its pretty epic

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I also think I saw a Jim Henson Hour lunchbox covered up by a plush Gonzo! But maybe I'm just seeing things.

beaker

Reaction score
Wow first time we've actually seen a full scene from the movie. Such a trip seeing this. And just all that old school muppet merch and ephemera.

Someone who saw the film mentioned Walter isnt seen going online, running a fansite or referencing any of that stuff...which seems like a whoopsie on the part of the writers. How can you be a hardcore Muppet fan and NOT be online looking up Muppet stuff?

But, he did mention "internet rumors", so there ya go.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I also think I saw a Jim Henson Hour lunchbox covered up by a plush Gonzo! But maybe I'm just seeing things.
Unless I missed them, it's a shame they didn't include the action figures or comic books in Walter's room.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a fun, random poll. What collectibles in Walter's room do you currently have on display?

As I was scanning Walter's room it was almost as if I was seeing the two-page collectibles spread from "The Works" book for the first time all over again, searching for every detail to be found.

It will be exciting to see what other fan nods Disney has planned for the movie. It really is neat to see the fan acknowledgement in an official manner. After the Muppet Show fan club in the 1970's and Muppet Magazine in the 1980's, there wasn't much fan recognition. But as more twenty, thirty and forty somethings have grown up on the characters, we've gotten fan nods like in "A Very Merry Muppet Christmas" and now an actual Muppet who is a fan like us. It will be great fun to see how people respond to Walter, Gary and Mary in the theaters knowing that to some extent they are really parodying each of us Muppet fans.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Comingsoon.net also has the clip for all to see.

Chris

beaker

Reaction score
I wonder if there is some truly crazy rare items in his room. Would be interesting if he had any 50's-60's items, or cast and crew only stuff. Still they should have written in a scene where he has his own blog.