Muppet Movie Figures?

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I liked Stuart Little 2 thank you,but the first was better.anyway I would not want to see a Rowlf with dog pound,or Miss Piggy at county fair,they wouldnt be very fun or decorative.any I would like to see the Hispanolia from MTI or the Crow's nest whoever said it's a good I dea I think

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I still think a frog in an afro Kermit would be great...

:big_grin:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey FozzieBear, in regards to the Electric Mayhem bus, last I heard, Palisades IS making this one--it will be with Series 5, and will come with Janice, next year. So you won't have to wait long to see that particular wish come true!

Quinnnnnnnn

Ashmanarion

Reaction score
While I definitely understand your monetary concerns (just had to pay for a car repair) the IS Fozzie can be gotten for $30 USD pretty much any time on ebay. It's not all that rare thankfully and Toyfare doesn't book it way up there like they do other things *cough*WW Dr Teeth*cough*

Drtooth

Reaction score
30 bucks for Fozzie. Beats 30 bucks for a paintbrush! Unfortunately at this time, I have 50 bucks in the bank (Stupid Bush).

Besides, I'd rather have Vacation Fozzie!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dr.Tooth,

Maybe if you just glue some hair on top of the vacation fozzie you can paint with him as well??

Telly

Reaction score
What about Miss Piggy as Benjaminna Gunn or however it's spelled?!?!?! Or a couple of more of Rizzo?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'd still myuch rather see new characters than varients..I'll probably skip almost all varients, myself...I want the muppets in their "everyday" or most recognizable outfits most

FozzieBear

Reaction score
I agree. I think they should release all the characters they are going to release first, then make the variants. It would be much easier, then people could decide if they wanted all the variants or not :smile:

towels

Reaction score
Ah, but they have to try their best to reduce the "not"s.