1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Movie Green Carpet Premiere - Sydney Australia

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by satay chicken, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

I saw Jason said that on his twitter! Quite a long flight! Hope him and Kermit have a great time in Sydney!
  2. satay chicken

satay chicken New Member

Kermit was co-hosting the Today Show this morning. Didn't get to watch more than 5 mins, because I had to get to work, but he was pretty adorable :)
    Puckrox likes this.
  3. patchlion

patchlion New Member

Hi Folks,

I attended "The Muppets" premiere in Sydney toady. Only at the Green Carpet but was great to see Jason and Kermit in the flesh so to speak! - he's much smaller than I imagined.
    Anyway I have some footage and pics of the event so will let you know when I post.
    KermieBaby47 and Puckrox like this.
  4. satay chicken

satay chicken New Member

That'd be awesome--thanks! :)
  5. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

It was great to meet you there.
  6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hi guys n gals! :) I was hoping one of you could please post a link to Jason's Twitter? There's a lot of fakes, I never know which one is the real thing (and until recently, Jason didn't do online community stuff, am I right?).

Thanks all, Cheers!
    :D
    Anthony

P.S. Can't wait for those pics! Always cool to see their in-person stuff. ;)
  7. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Here it is:

https://twitter.com/#!/jasonsegel
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  8. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Kermit and Jason were on "The Project" last night.I dont have a direct link,but if you click on this link,and then click on extended interviews and then Segment 5,that has Jasper's first Christmas, and then Kermit's interview.you have to watch all of Segment 5 before you can see it.I noticed Kermit says quite a few "You know"!Go to the second link.
    www.theprojecttv.com.au/videos
    http://theprojecttv.com.au/video.htm
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member