Muppet Movie on Nickelodeon this Sunday!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I was ready the paper and I caught this. I think it's n at eight PM during Nickelodeon theater.

When they showed ET, they started showing it all week long so maybe well get the same treatment for this! Here hoping. Not only that, but maybe this is the star of a relationship with Viacom and they could start show The Muppet Show on TV Land or something.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Cool! I'll have to watch it, cause I don't have it on tape or DVD.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I want to watch it and support it too even thouhg I might now get too.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
How odd that they would show it on there yet Disney can't play anything on their chanel?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They had Muppets in Space on Toon Disney once.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
How odd that they would show it on there yet Disney can't play anything on their chanel?
Not really that odd: in the early-mid 90s, every weekend Nickelodeon aired Muppet Matinee and showed various Muppet T.V. specials of the past, episodes of the Jim Henson Hour, etc. Plus for awhile they were running the Muppet Babies cartoons and the Muppet Show on weeknights.

So Nickelodeon and the Muppets have had quite a history together....

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Not really that odd: in the early-mid 90s, every weekend Nickelodeon aired Muppet Matinee and showed various Muppet T.V. specials of the past, episodes of the Jim Henson Hour, etc. Plus for awhile they were running the Muppet Babies cartoons and the Muppet Show on weeknights.

Yes, but during that time, Disney didn't own the Muppets.

I'm surpised by this, esp since their was that thread about someone wanting everyone here to sign to bring the Muppet Show on TVland, I stated on the thread they it couldn't happen, but after hearing about this, maybe it could.:confused:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score

Yes but Nick doesn't own the Muppets Disney does, that's why I said it's odd.