Muppet MovieFanfic: The Strange Feelings

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

Before I get started, I will let you know that this is my version of the next movie, if there is one. Enjoy and feel free to comment!

"Finally, we're done with the tour and back home!" Fozzie exclaimed. "Yea," Rizzo said. "Do you think we need to talk to Kermit?" Walter asked. "Why?" Scooter asked. "Look at him," Gonzo retorted. They all turned at him. "I'll talk to him," Piggy said and began walking to him.

"Kermit?" Piggy asked. Kermit turned back to her. "Hi-ho," he said oddly. She sat by him, but he scooted away and looked out the window. "If you was smart, you'll stay away from me," he told her. "Well, I'm not and what's up with you?" she asked. "Nothing," he lied. "Why don't you want me near you?" she asked. "I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU AGAIN!" he screamed, "THAT WAS THE REASON THAT I WAS TAKEN TO THE GULAG AND IN REALITY, WATCHING YOU MARRY SOMEONE ELSE, AND BASICALLY LOSING YOU THE SECOND TIME!" He walked away and left her alone.

Fozzie noticed Kermit walking for the door and patted his shoulder. "Sit down," he said, "Let's talk." They both sat on the couch. "Piggy's not happy with me now," Kermit said, "She thinks that I don't love her." "She'll come around," Fozzie said, "Constantine destroyed and scared her for the rest of her life." "It was my fault," the frog said, "I love her. I miss her." "She can't trust herself," the bear told her, "You are the only person who can help her." Kermit got up and ran back upstairs.

"Piggy," Kermit said, "Can we talk?" She nodded and they sat on the bed. "Would you like me to scoot away from you?" she asked. "No," he replied, "I'm sorry for everything and I'm scared for you." "Why?" she asked. "I love you," he told her, "I care about you and I trust you. I won't let anyone hurt you, got it?" "Yea," she said and lied on his shoulder.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

"Okay, we're on break," Kermit said, "So, I think it's the best time to talk to you guys about some things." "Boss, you're okay?" Walter asked. "Yes," the frog replied, "Anyways, over the past few months, I realized that we can't lose any of us. No Muppet Left Behind, meaning that if one is missing...we all will search and rescue. Even though some of us don't like each other, we still have to watch out for them. And, if you're in love with a chicken, stay with the chick and don't hit my pig. Gonzo. I love you guys and nothing will tear us part. No one will go out alone." "Except me, right?" Piggy asked. He turned to her. "Especially you," he told her, "Piggy, be careful and don't do anything that can get yourself killed." "I guess we don't have to worry about you-know-who," Link said. "No," the frog said.

A few hours later...

Kermit took Piggy to the roof. "You know, when I was in the Gulag, something was on my mind," he began. "What?" she asked.

What was it? Or, who was it? Him? Her?

"You, me...us," he said, "And, stuff." "Stuff?" she asked. "Regular stuff," he said, trying to hide it. "What are you hiding?" she asked. "Nothing," he lied, "Nothing at all."

The wind blew through her long, straight, blonde hair. "That one time I thought someone loved me, he tried to kill me," she said, "I don't think that we would wanna go back there." "You won't," he told her. He began rubbing her arm as he scooted closer to her. "I know I never say this, but I...love you," he told her, "I always have and always will. I won't make the same mistake again before you left for Paris. I can't lose you again."

"You won't," she said, "Promise me that you mean all of that." He nodded and drew a heart on her hand. With is index finger.
~~
"FOZZIE, STOP BEING SO WEIRD BY JANICE!" Rizzo exclaimed. "Come on," the bear said, "I won't do anything to her." "That's my woman, bear!" Floyd exclaimed.

Kermit and Piggy walked in, only to notice Robin asleep on their couch. "Let him go," he whispered, "Go to sleep." She nodded and walked up to her room.

"Kermit, we need to talk," Link said. "Okay," the frog said and followed him to his room, which happens to be next to Piggy's room. "What is it?" the frog asked.

What is the reveal? Or, oddly, who?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three "No more," is by me!

Kermit: So many days all alone and I thought you didn't want me anymore!

Fozzie: Now, we are here. Together with our f-f-friends.

Kermit: (We can't be apart.)

Piggy: When you said you loved me, I thought you was talking about some other pig. Tell me, what's window pain?

Kermit and Piggy: We will be closer than ever before. My mind is set on you, but do you even care?

Kermit: (I do, I do.)

The electric mayhem: ooh, ooh, ooh.

Kermit took Piggy towards him and began swaying her back and fourth.

Walter: You're gone, I know, but you can't hide your own pain!

Piggy: You said, we're never getting married, but is that certain?

Kermit: No, it's like a battleship going through water, love is getting harder for me to breathe!

Kermit and Piggy: Tell me! That I mean everything to you, but you can't even try to live a single day without me. That's not my business though.

Constantine: Calm yourself, I'm not your type, I don't care about a single thing about you anymore!

Gonzo: You're gone, I know, but you can't hide your paaaaain, noooo morrrrrre!

ALL: Love can't be alive, if you can't feel it inside, but I know that it's real.

Kermit: (I kno-h-how. You can't define love without you!)

Piggy: No more.

"I don't know what will happen, but I am willing to change for you and the gang," Constantine said, "If I fail to, Kermit can do whatever he want me to be. Dead."

"I won't kill you," Kermit retorted, "But, that doesn't mean you can harm any of us. Not even my woman." "Deal," the other frog said, "What about the sidekick?" "He's out," Piggy said. "What she said," Zoot replied. "Kermit," Link said, "You can do things that I can't even do. You can jump on a copter for her. I can't. You can die for her, if you wanted to and escaping the Gulag for her, which is a law there, but that doesn't matter. I can't do those things and I understand if you want be with her, but not even letting me be with her. I respect that."

Constantine noticed something odd. Bodyguards on every side of her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

"Pig-gy!" Kermit exclaimed, "Just show it to me!" "Fine," Piggy exclaimed and took him to her room. "Can't you two quit love-making and say it front of us?"Sam asked. "Nope," the frog replied and continued to walk downstairs.

"Alright, what is it?" Kermit asked as he shut the door. Piggy gave him a letter. He read it for a while and occasionly gasp. "Look, I don't know much about Playboy, but I probhit you from posing for the magizne. Your body is mine, jack," he said, "M-I-N-E." "I know how to spell and besides, I already said no," she told him, "Let's go back downstairs." They walked back downstairs to the main room.

"Yo, what are we doing next?" Rizzo asked. "We have to go back to Paris, so we can do that show we promised," Kermit replied, "But, I have some rules for all of you to go by. And, by all, I mean Piggy. First of all, do not get on the roof without me, Piggy. No flirting, again, Piggy. Basicaly, everyone else can do whatever, but you have to be at the studio by ten. At night." "Kermit, that's not fair," Piggy said. "I don't want to see you hurt," he whispered. "When are we leaving?" Walter asked. "Tomorrow afternoon," Scooter replied, "As you were."

Constantine had realized how special Piggy was to Kermit, but he was begining to fall in love with her. How? No one knows.

The next afternoon...

The all got on the train for Paris. The same one as before. "Boss, we have a problem," Rowlf began. Kermit turned to his friend and turned pale. "The pig can't perform," the dog continued, "She was knocked out by Gonzo's cannonball." Kermit walked over to her. "She's going to be okay, but not okay enough for the show," Bunsen said, "We did almost ever-" "Almost is not enough!" the frog exclaimed, "Somebody get Gonzo and get me an asprin!" "On it," Scooter said.

Gonzo was walking back to his seat when he was pushed against the wall. By Kermit. "What was you thinking?!" Kermit exclaimed, "Out of everything crazy, this had to hurt Piggy. KNOCKED HER OUT! NO RESHEARSING ON THE TRAIN!" Fozzie pried him off and took him away from the weirdo.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

"C'mon, what's up with you?" Gonzo asked. "PIGGY'S KNOCKED OUT, YOU WEIRDO!" Kermit screamed. "Sorry, I didn't mean it," the weirdo said. "It's fine," the frog sighed, "Sorry, just get off the train and do whatever." Kermit walked out of the train.

Kermit was sitting on the couch in his penthouse, which was in the hotel, when he saw Piggy walking to him, as if she has just been hit by a train. "Hey, sleepy head," he joked. "Haha," Piggy said with irony, "Why am I in a penthouse?" "I don't know," he replied, "Let's just relax." She sat by him. "I need you to understand something," he added. "What?" she asked.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

The clock had struck ten o' clock at night, and every muppet was at the studio. "Alright, the chickens are up next!" Kermit exclaimed as he ran around the backstage. "Boss, here's the stuff you ordered," Scooter said. "Thank you," the frog said, rushed, "Hurry!"

Piggy appeared on stage with the chickens, as told to do, and the audience roared with excitement. "Let's get this show over with," she whispered. Then, the music stopped and Kermit ran on stage. "Stay," he told her. She nodded. "I know this usually the time to say goodbye, but before we do that, I need to ask someone special a very special question." He pulled something out of his pocket and got on one knee. "Piggy, will you marry me?" he asked. "I thought you said that I would never be your wife," Piggy said. "I was wrong," he added, "I can never lose you again. And, if I do, I'll never get over it." "Y-yes," she said, "I will."

He stood up, slid the ring on her finger, and they shared a long kiss. Flashes from cameras flashed as the paps took pictures of the newly-engaged couple kiss.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

"Kermit, why did you propose to her?" Dominic asked. "She's the love of my life," Kermit replied, "Oh, not what you were expecting." "Whatever," Constantine added, "I am happy for them, but the thing is, what is wrong with you?" "Please, stop fighting," Piggy said, "Kermit, what was you trying to say about understanding something?" "Nothing," Kermit replied.

Gonzo did not like the fact that Piggy was now engaged. But, he had to deal with it, and besides, he had Camila to marry.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!