~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Its my pleasure, Sylindebren. Is the UK virsion of the DVD unedited, then?
-nods- Yup, it is. It has everything except for the small scene where Ma Bear and Fozzie are putting up his Christmas stocking over the fire. You can read more about the differences between the US version and UK version, here.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, wonderful site. The other day I saved the MFC ones. Which is probably my all time favourite muppet production. You rock, and your site is a really cool idea. **hugs**

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Wow, wonderful site. The other day I saved the MFC ones. Which is probably my all time favourite muppet production. You rock, and your site is a really cool idea. **hugs**
Thanks! :big_grin:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the official The Muppet Christmas Carol album, featuring both songs Room In Your Heart and Chairman of The Board not included in the original film release.

Enjoy!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Thanks again Sylindebren! This site is truly a treasure! I understand the MCC album is mighty rare!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Thanks again Sylindebren! This site is truly a treasure! I understand the MCC album is mighty rare!
It just seemed the most logical for me to start with Christmas music, since the holidays are only a couple months away. :wink:

And, speaking of 'treasure', the Muppet Treasure Island soundtrack is next on my site agenda.

theprawncracker said:
Thank You Soooooo Much!!!
DanDanStrawberry said:
This site is fabulous!!
Thanks, guys! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow! Songs I never even heard of!!!

Chairman of teh Baord is amazing, and freaky! Sam singing is just...wrong!!! He sounds liek Yoda, then Grover, then Animal, then.frreaky! Every tiem he said, "Ground." I expect him to go, "Ground, around, around, around, over under and through..."

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the album for Muppet Treasure Island.

Enjoy!