~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Frogster

Reaction score
Well I am hoping sometime soon... I sent them to her last Friday. And I haven't heard back from her, nor have I seen her on MC. I figured by Monday she woulda gotten them.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Well I am hoping sometime soon... I sent them to her last Friday. And I haven't heard back from her, nor have I seen her on MC. I figured by Monday she woulda gotten them.
Maybe she just hasn't had time to get back to you. Sylinde could be busy with other stuff, either site-related or RL. It happens.

In other words patience, grasshopper. Not everything in life is instantaneous.

-Kim

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Hey, everyone! I'm alive, don't worry. :wink: Just been busy offline. I was hired a little while ago (thankfully!) by a couple stores for the holiday season and I've started to work odd hours all while juggling college classes, so it's just been kind of hectic for me. Kind of just crashing on the couch when I get home, instead of jumping online like I usually do. :stick_out_tongue:

But, yes! I got all of the awesome stuff Luke sent me, so expect lots and lots of updates as I find the time to get it all up. I'll be a busy, busy bee for a long while. :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Can't wait, Sylinde! Take your time, everyone's busy right now. Congrats with being hired! :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Take all the time you need there. Don't worry bout us.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

After a small hiatus, an update to The Muppet Show section of Muppet Musique!

The rest of the songs from Season 2 have been put up, finally. Many, many thanks to Randall (anytimepally) for all of the help.

Enjoy!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Wow, just this morning I was thinking it would be nice to have two songs from the Julie Andrews episode! lol Thanks!

kbug67

Reaction score
Is there going to be a Sesame Street section on Muppet Musique or Is there another site that has old sesame street albums to download?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Slydine, if you need any mp3's of "Julie On Sesame Street" I will be glad to give them to you, im gonna be recording them this week so if you want them, just let me know!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
fivefingers said:
Is there going to be a Sesame Street section on Muppet Musique or Is there another site that has old sesame street albums to download?
I've been toying around with that idea, but it's still just an idea. Nothing solid, as of yet, whether a yea or nay. As to where you could go, try The Original Sesame Street Sounds Archive.

Barry Lee said:
Slydine, if you need any mp3's of "Julie On Sesame Street" I will be glad to give them to you, im gonna be recording them this week so if you want them, just let me know!
Thanks for the offer, Barry! For the moment, I'm holding off on Sesame Street albums but if that should change, I'll definately letcha know :wink: