~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think requests should stay on the Mp3's thread, but, I too will ofer my store of music if you need anything else!!!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Muppet Musique: The greatest archive of Muppet Music on the web!!!
Barry Lee said:
1,000% agree!
^-^ Guys, you're great, and far too kind. :wink:

Philip Kippel said:
Are songs from "The Muppet Show" going to be added to the site?
The Magic 8 Ball says... -shake- Definately. :big_grin: Kidding aside, I do, in fact, intend to branch the site out to include all of the music from The Muppet Show -- the same way I branched out to give Fraggle Rock its own archive. But, that won't be for a little while yet. Soon, though. :wink:

MrsPepper said:
I honestly can't thank you enough. I've gotten every song from MTI with lyrics but it's been impossible to find any instrumentals. THANK YOU, SO MUCH.
You're very, very welcome! :big_grin:

Vic Romano said:
I was wondering if we could help the site by donating music to it?
MrsPepper said:
Oh yes, me too. I have quite a few muppet mp3's...
Beauregard said:
I too will ofer my store of music if you need anything else!!!
Thanks, you three! Donations would certainly be helpful. :smile: Lessee... The next soundtracks on my queue for Muppet Musique are The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper and The Muppets Take Manhattan. I was originally going to wait on those until the new DVDs were released and take the songs from the discs myself, but if you have any you can send, that'd be awesome! :big_grin: You can send any song files to KPrydeX@aol.com -- thanks!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the soundtracks for The Tale of The Bunny Picnic and The Muppets At Walt Disney World.

Enjoy!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Cool!!! Thanks so much! It's really great getting the MP3s from TV-movies that really had no soundtrack release (like "A Muppet Family Christmas" and "The Muppets at Walt Disney World")
I'd also love to see some Sesame Street music myself and perhaps songs from specials like "The Muppets Go to the Movies" and "Miss Piggy's Fantastic Show" (assuming there are any- I haven't yet seen these specials) and "John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together" (it'd be nice to get the tracks that aren't on the incredible soundtrack released!) and "John Denver and the Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday".

And maybe there could eventually even be a section for other hard to find stuff- like tracks from "The Jim Henson Hour" and "Muppets Tonight".

(I know it's hard to come by all this stuff- those are just some suggestions.)

But great job so far! And thanks again for putting all this up here for download! :smile: :excited: :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, my! I cannot believe I missed these updates!!!

Wow!

Thank you again!!!

Beau

P.S. E-mail going your way

EDIT: Thank's for the Sunshine...er...the song, that is, about teh sunshine, er...and all teh bunny tunes I never heard before! Now I can drown in cutie goodness all day!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together
The Jim Henson Hour
Muppets Tonight
Those are actually planned for the very near future. And, thank you for the positive feedback. :smile:

Beauregard said:
Thank's for the Sunshine...er...the song, that is, about teh sunshine, er...and all teh bunny tunes I never heard before! Now I can drown in cutie goodness all day!
Gotta love Muppet bunnies. ^-^ Even the violent, evil little bunny from The Muppet Show's Brooke Shields episode is cute. :wink:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the The Muppets Take Manhattan album.

Enjoy!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I'll say it before and I'll say it again, mooses shouldn't eat chocolate. But aside from that, your site is amazing!! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
You are definatly the queen of muppet music and I bow before you. See? *bows* *and arrows*