1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Sylinde Bren, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wow! That is...AWESOME!!!!!!

You rule and rock and fraggle! (Fraggle Rock, little joke...er...) Thanks for all this fanTAStic work!!!
  2. zns

zns Active Member

Looking great :) . As a little suggestion, I think that you should add some stuff from Sesame Street and The Muppet show. But then again, it's your website, you do what you want with it.;)
  3. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Hmm, I was a little disappointed by "The Frog Prince"; it sounds like part of it's from the special, and part of it's from the record. (But then again that's what the album was; what I mean is on the album Jim and Jerry recorded some extra stuff, like Kermit's new intro.)

But MBP is a great addition. :)
  4. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

-giggle- Thank you. -fraggles- ^-^

As a matter of fact, a section is in the works already for The Muppet Show and should be up soon. ;) A section for Sesame Street is being considered upon.

Yeah, it is a bit of a hodge-podge between the record and the aired special. I apologise about that. But, the original sound files from the record are extremely difficult to come by. Still, it's something for those who want the music from the special and don't own the record.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback and suggestions, you guys! Stand by for The Jim Henson Hour section of Muppet Musique, coming real soon! ;)
  5. Tonichelle

Tonichelle New Member

Keep up the amazing work! I love your site and visit it regularly even when I don't get a chance to come on the message boards here...

*high five*
  6. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

i agree, i love the music
  7. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

Thanks a lot Sylinde!!! I love thi site!!!:excited:
  8. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the section for The Jim Henson Hour.

Enjoy!
  9. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Very nice! Sounds like some of them are in stereo. But there's one mistake: "Cute" was in "Dog City", not "Aquatic Life".
  10. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Eep, thanks for the correction! Fixed, now. ;)
  11. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Site Update

Update to The Frog Prince section!

Track 11 entitled Sweetums (previously the offered TV version) has been replaced with the record version. Track 12 entitled Anthems of Joy has also been modified to co-aside with this.

Enjoy!
  12. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Site Update

Update!

Up for download, the album for Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas.

Enjoy!
  13. Daylight

Daylight New Member

Thanks so much Sylinde. I really appreciate you putting up all this wonderful music for us.
  14. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

I Just Noticed the Jim Henson Hour Stuff, Awesome!
  15. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

Just wondering, do you have the HIT DVD copy (or does England have a different version)? There's an extended version of "Grandma Otter..." and a song called "Born in a Trunk" on it.
  16. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

I, actually, don't personally own any DVD or VHS copy of Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas. The MP3 files on Muppet Musique were kindly provided to me by KermieClown.

Would you, by chance, have MP3 files of the extended Grandma Otter... and Born In A Trunk that you could send me? I'd be very appreciative. Please, let me know. :)
  17. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Wow, I love what I've heard so far, (haven't caught up with all of it), and I c can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. Can you tell me ware you got the JHH music? Do you have the episodes, or just the songs?
  18. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

Actually, next in store is John Denver & The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday. My family and I are in the middle of moving house but, depending on free time, I should have that up by the end of next week. Glad to hear that you're enjoying all of the music! :)

I have all of the Jim Henson Hour episodes on DVD, thanks to KermiClown. And, I own a special computer program that lets me take the soundtrack directly from the DVDs.
  19. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

Did you take The Muppet Christmas Carol off?
  20. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

I did. I'd been meaning to do it for a while, as a matter of fact, since the album was re-released commercially and became easily available again.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1/002-3349828-2894431?s=music&v=glance&n=5174

I made the decision back in November '05 to not offer commercially available albums for download on my site, lest Disney finds out, gets mad and tries to shut me down.