~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm sorry I didn't get Bein Green to you Sylinde, I forgot to check back at this thread. I'm glad you got it though!

Oh, and great site!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow...and wow...and what can I say!

These are amazing songs I have wanted for Years!!!

Thank you SyBri! *pardes SyBri around the forum on shoulders*

BEAR

Reaction score
This is one my new favorite sites. No where else can I get these songs. Thank you for giving us such a treat! What other surprises do you have in store for us? Hopefully some songs from Sesame Street specials.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That is an AMAZING site, lots of great songs, it's really great. I'm happy to see all the Muppet Christmas songs with the holidays coming up!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the newly added really cool songs! Can't wait to see more tracks from some of the unreleased Muppet specials and Sesame Street specials- in fact, "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street" would be great!:wink:
:smile:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone, for all of the great feedback and thanks also to all of the MC members who have been of invaluable help in making Muppet Musique grow (Beauregard, Frogster, KermiClown -- to name only a few).

Secondly, I would like to thank 'a friend' who emailed me early in the AM hours this morning with some sound advice. I don't know if he/she will read this, but their words have influenced me and the way I will be running Muppet Musique from now on and that is...

Muppet Musique will not be offering any commercially available Muppet albums for download.

For a long time, The Muppet Christmas Carol album has been out of print, rare and selling for ludicrous prices on eBay. But now, since Disney will be re-releasing the album on November 22nd of this year, that means that I will be removing the songs for download from my website to avoid Disney's wrath.

The same goes for any of the other albums I have up on my site. If, let's say, Disney or some other company decides to re-release the album for The Muppet Movie tomorrow, that album will no longer be available for download on my website... At least, until it goes out of print again.

The last thing I want is for Muppet Musique, and all of my hard work with it, to be shut down. It's not a big deal -- it just means that I have to be a little more choosy in what I decide to put up.

But now, to answer a couple of questions some of you have asked...

Q: Will you be adding any Sesame Street music to your site?
A: I've been seriously considering it. Probably not from the production run itself, but there's a good chance I'll be adding stuff from the specials like Big Bird In China, Christmas Eve On Sesame Street and Big Bird In Japan in the near future.

Q: What other surprises do you have in store for us?
A: If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it? :wink: But, here's a rough list of what you can expect between now and January:

Muppet Beach Party
The Frog Prince
It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas
The Christmas Toy
Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas
The Muppet Musicians of Bremen
John Denver & The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday

And by January, I'll have another web domain and even more stuff to offer. Stay tuned! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
You aer right, SlyBri, that's a good idea taking down whatis available. As for the rest, I am VERY excited!!! *starts dancing with a random penguin*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Ooh, Disney's re-releasing the MCC soundtrack? Great! *marks Nov. 22 on her calendar*

The Frog Prince? *squees* You have just made me very happy.

And if you need help with the RMH songs, let me know.

-Kim

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey Bren, let me know if you need some more... I'd love to help.