Muppet Nascar Diecast

Beaker 78

Reaction score
I wanted to start a thread about the new Muppet Nascar diecast cars. I would like to hear the thoughts on these great cars as to who will be collecting these, which one is your favorite and stuff like that. I think my favorite one is the Mayfield car with Beaker and Bunson.

Kelly

tomahawk

Reaction score
nascar

i just got the 1/24 scale pace car and it looks terrific!!!!!!!!can't wait to display it with my figures.my father-in-law works for interstate batteries and is getting me the PEPE!!!! i can't wait for that one.as for the kermit and piggy u.p.s. i'm talking to some drivers that i know.so much muppet stuff,so little money.

uncleduke

Reaction score
I am going to get these, but I will do it the same way I purchased the Universal Monsters cars that came out 4 years ago.
When they first came out, they were 50-70 dollars each! Now they are much cheaper.
I just picked up the last one I needed, a 1/24th scale Randy Lajolle Wolfman for $7.99! These are by the same guys who do the Muppet cars.
I think these cars are not going to appeal to the usual Nascar collector, so they will be available for about 25% of the current price within one year.
Just look on eBay for the cars from the past years and you will see that these do not hold their value very well.