1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Muppet Needlecrafting

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by blumuppetfan, Feb 12, 2018.

1. blumuppetfan

blumuppetfan New Member

Does anyone have any Muppet, Sesame Street, or Fraggle Rock related knit or crochet projects they've worked on at all? Because I like to make stuff based on my interests, (I'm currently working on a Marvel related project at the moment), I was wondering if anyone could point me into a direction to find inspiration for a Henson series related craft.

If anyone would like to share, discuss, or brainstorm feel free to reply regardless of skill or interest. I'm always curious to see what people come up with (especially when I can't think of anything myself :D)

gavry3 likes this.
  2. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I made a tiny knitted Thog a couple years ago: https://magictoast15.deviantart.com/art/Thog-521537954 I’d also check out the website Ravelry. There’s some neat Muppet patterns on there, including a Fraggle plush that I tried to make once and never quite finished.

gavry3 and blumuppetfan like this.