Muppet Newsflash Interviews

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Early last month The Muppet Newsflash launched a brand-new feature - a series of exclusive and unique interviews with key players in the Muppet world. We kicked-off the series with the exciting interviews – Muppet writer Jim Lewis, Muppet/Henson performer Julianne Buescher and Sesame Street cast member Alan Muraoka. We got a great response from fans to our first round of interviews and are now proud to present a fourth interview in our ongoing series – this time with Muppet performer Victor Yerrid. You can read all of our interviews in the Muppet Newsflash's article section, or you jump to it directly via the link below.
I have been working with fellow Muppet fan Dwayne Fletcher (Muppet Central's dwayne1115) on these interviews. The two of us have pooled our talents, resources and interested to conduct a series of interviews with several key players in the Muppet universe. These in-depth question-and-answer sessions are a great opportunity for the talented people involved with the Muppets to connect and share their perspective with the fans. We hope to continue to publish and conduct more interviews with more people in the coming months. Please feel free to give us your feed back and let us know what you think.

:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I read all the interviews and I love them all! Can't wait and really looking forward to more!:smile: